AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: we demand new College classes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who wants new College classes?,

Yes this topic has been brought up many times in the past but for those people who have completed all the classes now have less things to do, it says its a FREE online role playing game yet once you reach a certain level you are forced to buy credets that slow you down ALOT! unless you donate, why should we have to donate if its a free game..WE the people of AL DEMAND! NEW CLASSES.. WE DONT WANT TO HERE EXCUSES!, we want a chance to gain our endurance without buying credets, oh and by the way trying to up your endurance through that job is a joke. WHO HEAR WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE NEW CLASSES FOR THOSe WHO HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE CLASSES???

iceman2020

no
why would you NOT like new classes??.. thats not thinking right.. its people like you that are stopping us from getting what we should be getting.. instead of just ruinning the thread and saying no, why not just admite that u would like to have new classes and say YES that way it could happen if we get enough yes'es.. please think logically.. classes = endurance

iceman2020

iceman2020 Wrote:no
KON why is it always you that tries to stir it up? Demanding will get you nowhere.

oh and Ol'd
iceman2020 Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:no
andyscho Wrote:KON why is it always you that tries to stir it up? Demanding will get you nowhere.

oh and Ol'd
do you even know how to stick to a thread?, cos its always YOU that ruins threads and stirs things up by pointing fingers and blaming people for bullsh*t things that dont have anything to do with the topic.. do us a favour and dont say anything unless you have something positive to say that relates to the thread.. thank you

iceman2020

who is this "us", and how did you get elected to represent this group?
I don't know if you know, but the college is extinct. Skills came to replace it.

However some sort of gym training skill would be nice Wink
falkon Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:KON why is it always you that tries to stir it up? Demanding will get you nowhere.

oh and Ol'd
do you even know how to stick to a thread?, cos its always YOU that ruins threads and stirs things up by pointing fingers and blaming people for bullsh*t things that dont have anything to do with the topic.. do us a favour and dont say anything unless you have something positive to say that relates to the thread.. thank you

Kon you are seriously delusional at times, at which point of what I said did I go off topic. Now stop dragging up old topics that its plainly obvious arent going to change and just get on with the game.

Why should all responses be positive, if everyone agreed with you KON we'd have anarchy.

Oh and one more thing, I dont donate and I believe I do just fine Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's