we demand new College classes.
2008.Sep.27, 07:23 AM

some classs that dont give stats should be useful imo. as Druchi said, some gym training skill, or class, or a class that will give you some extra dvp points in a skill...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.27, 08:04 AM

I agree, why have classes in a outdated college format ? I have had classes completed for a long time now just work on skills. If you do not choose to donate the game is free if you wish to progress at a faster rate then you need to donate or find a way to work around it with out being at a disadvantage like some have figured out. We can ask Zen about different things and she will continue to evolve the game and not always to everyone's liking. I think the game as a whole has progressed a lot and will continue to play.
2008.Sep.27, 09:33 AM

Weathers Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:no

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.27, 09:39 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:A continent prosecutes outside a structural carrot.
2008.Sep.27, 09:40 AM

i agree. the class system is outdated and it would be nice to have another way to raise stats
2008.Sep.27, 09:57 AM

ok, now we are gettin somewhere, fair enough, just aslong as there can be a NEW way to up our endrance that would be great.. zen?,

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.27, 10:02 AM

No, not to increase endurance. Endurance counts towards item requirements.

The best thing would be to introduce a gym training enhancement skill.

Cause that's what you want.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.27, 10:21 AM

the way i would like to see the school done would be like degrees, like the players that have finished all the schools could go to the next lvl of schools, enen if none was added, maybe a slight increse what those got from the first time around, it would be alot easier than making more
2008.Sep.27, 10:26 AM

school started i still wamt to finish choose my major Sad

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Sep.27, 10:49 AM

the original schooling system has endurance benefits...i don't see what the problem is in increasing it. there should be more options for increasing endurance than donating money