Poll: How many times should someone be attackable in a 24-hour period?
Unlimited
3 or less
10 or more
[Show Results]

Official Poll : Attack Limits on Individuals
2010.Apr.07, 10:43 PM
RE:
(2006.Oct.26 12:10 PM)zenith Wrote:  Bottom line, we need to implement a "group beat down" option so gangs can smack someone who is too strong for them individually. This would probably make most of the other issues less severe. I do foresee issues with this as well though, since some unsavory players will try to use multiple accounts to benefit.

Necro'd.
2010.Apr.07, 10:46 PM
RE: Official Poll : Attack Limits on Individuals
Wow @ Necro thread. This one's nice.
2010.Apr.08, 01:04 AM
LOL I voted and then looked at the dateRolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Apr.08, 01:45 AM
Now I realize how old dru is. Maybe someone should get him a walker or something.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Apr.08, 04:09 AM
I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread, but I vote keep it as is. I've had issues with people hitting more then I like, you deal with it. If I feel I'm being over farmed, I'll either mail them or(if I feel it's an act of aggression) ask for help from a stronger player. Unless you did something to deserve it, people will usually back off at some point. Not to mention if you're at war you should be able to hit somebody when they stim out. I don't think changing this will befit the game, too many way to exploit it. Hospital wars would become pointless, online hits and scammers would be on the rise, and people like carl, spike, etc. would be able to do their thing and not be punished.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.08, 05:11 AM
ppl still complain about getting farmed? Hurt feelings. I really don't see the problem with that. Maybe the farmedlands should just login and delete their events. Weebay farmed me
Heavily as did drunken pirate and a couple other dis members and I never said a foul word about it. I started training one state higher than the others so the XP was very low.
A multiple attack option would add some serious spice to this game

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.08, 05:19 AM
(2010.Apr.08 01:04 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  LOL I voted and then looked at the dateRolleyes

Me too
2010.Apr.08, 05:53 AM
I didn't even realize you could bump a thread from the old forum. I got home from work and just glanced at it. After drinking a couple beers n burning one I took a better look, now I feel retarded Confused

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.08, 07:02 AM
(2010.Apr.08 05:19 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 01:04 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  LOL I voted and then looked at the dateRolleyes

Me too

Me three. Redface

Who gives a drek.
2010.Apr.08, 07:10 AM
(2010.Apr.08 07:02 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.08 05:19 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

Me too

Me three. Redface

Me also, but it's a GREAT thread to bring back up.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"