Massive Gang War
2008.Sep.23, 10:56 PM

Categories maybe?

Look at the gangs list, and go with like

heavy weight - min price off x

semi heavy weight - price off y

light weight - price off z

very light weight ( for example: avg lvl 15 and less) free

then, you could make the prez sign up in a thread, make the official list, and then the chiefs could draft.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.23, 11:00 PM

I like this idea preacher.
2008.Sep.23, 11:02 PM

haha.. you make it like a boxing game. I like..

We should take bets on this Mass War Sport as well. Bet either Team A to win or Team B to win. It would be interesting.

Amend
2008.Sep.23, 11:03 PM

Quote:We should take bets on this Mass War Sport as well. Bet either Team A to win or Team B to win. It would be interesting.

Nah no bets.

I can already see people starting rumors about one side loosing in order to win a bet they placed on there ennemies through a friend.

That's what I'd do.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.24, 08:04 AM

yea its tru they could throw the match but they would lose the winnings can just make the bet cap no more then the winnings this way its in a gangs better intrest to fight and win
2008.Sep.24, 09:18 AM

*********UPDATE**********

The Current teams that are participating are Dissidence, Xpats, Super Villians, Valhalla, Seven Laws, Bad Muthas, The Space Wrangers, The Bad ass beerstore, and Poxy Cohorts, Rage, Killer Bees.

I'm currently still waiting on word from Shadow Warlords, Valhalla, bad Muthas, and Redwings. they all seem to be interested. If i havent gotten the chance to ask you personally you're still welcome to participate.

The War will be setup either on a Friday or Saturday, whatevers more convient for everyone. i remember the poll zen made a couple weeks ago and i think it was Friday and Saturday that got the most votes, but we'll figure that out later.

How do you guys think the entry fee should be determined? Would you guys like to wager an amount and have the other team match it? so if wanted to gangs can enter for free but if they won, they wouldnt recieve any money since they didnt wager anything. how do you guys feel about this idea?

The gang thats last standing is the winning team, but if it last longer than 4 hours(?) we can add up the most dmg given by all teams and whoever did the most dmg wins. unless you guys rather not have a time limit and rather have the last team standing.

I'll start emailing individual gangs once i figure out whos in and whos not and i'll have them vote how the entrance fee should be determined and how a team wins.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.24, 03:07 PM

Of course Valhalla is in. Wink We've been known to war a time or two. 8)

We like the time limit though.
2008.Sep.24, 03:55 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:How do you guys think the entry fee should be determined? Would you guys like to wager an amount and have the other team match it? so if wanted to gangs can enter for free but if they won, they wouldnt recieve any money since they didnt wager anything. how do you guys feel about this idea?
Average level of gang * # of members * 100 or 150 or 200 ??

Wild throw here
2008.Sep.25, 07:47 AM

Gangs have been updated, i will now start sending emails to every president to find out how to determine the entry fee, rules to determine winner, and time. i'll set up 3 days, sometime next friday, saturday, and... i guess sunday. you guys pick. but i need a good time, 1pm server time sound good? reply back with some good times. i could always ask zen what time has the most users online. or... what day has the most users online and we can go from there. up to you guys. but either i'll setup 3 days and have u guys pick.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.25, 08:44 AM

You can count us in, just depends on the entry fee Smile