Massive Gang War
2008.Sep.23, 08:39 PM

This would be wild as a contest idea..At the strike of the clock, all declarable gangs are declared against each other..Last gang standing wins..And MVP of the whole thing is awarded also.

Revision: All gangs that are declarable are replenished, upon the stroke of the clock, to full before everyone's throwing into an all out brawl.
2008.Sep.23, 08:44 PM

also most attaks against the hideouts should be awarded(a battel axe if i can dream)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.23, 08:45 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:also most attaks against the hideouts should be awarded

MVP = Most attacks against hideout/Most repairs done. Basically, the person who does the most work and helped their gang in the best, possible way.

Addition: MVP = Most Valuable Player, incase someone didn't know, and why the hell do I have these typo demons cursing me?
2008.Sep.23, 08:48 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:This would be wild as a contest idea..At the strike of the clock, all declarable gangs are declared against each other..Last gang standing wins..And MPV of the whole thing is awarded also.

Revision: All gangs that are declarable are replenished, upon the stroke of the clock, to full before everyone's throwing into an all out brawl.
made me think at pvps that's why i said attaks

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.23, 08:52 PM

Dang it. You caught my typo.

MVP in basketball doesn't only go on the offense. He's got to know how to shoot, how to move, how to block, how to rebound. He has to know every aspect of his game.

MVP in AL is the same way. You can't just have whoever did the most attacks getting the award. You have to have someone that did the most good for their team. Made the enemy cry the most.

Also, a little idea..So the contest can last all day, perhaps gangs that are refreshed back into health can be redeclared into the main stream and can join back into the fight.
2008.Sep.23, 08:57 PM

but it hase to be a rebuy in
2008.Sep.23, 08:58 PM

and zen could just see at the end of the day wich gang lastt for the longest time
also this would give players from the lower lvl gangs a chance to go for MVP

2008.Sep.23, 08:59 PM

thedog77 Wrote:but it hase to be a rebuy in
not really
specially if zen decides to make this an oficial gang contest
i'm almost 1 year old and i never saw an oficial gang contest

2008.Sep.23, 09:00 PM

Mmhm. And this gives the chance to the little gangs to completely ram the bigger gangs in the eye. Gives them equal opportunity to win the contest.

Also, that rebuy..I dunno. That'd single out the smaller gangs. [/code]
2008.Sep.23, 10:28 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Best idea I've read in a while.

Can't say for my gang mates, but I sure want in on that.

But why stop at 6?

I mean, all the gangs that want in could jump in too. They most likely would not last long, but hideout dmg is still hideout dmg,

AL world war I

no not limited to, there could be unlimited amt of gangs that can join as long as there are even amts of teams. we still need to determine an entry fee, i know 500k isnt a lot to some and i know 500k IS a lot, how should we do this?!?!

are you guys willing to throw up howmuch ever you want and see if the other team will match it? like... lets say team 1 is a, b, and c, a is willing to throw up 500k, b is willing to throw up 1 mill, and c 100k. team 2 can match it, if not then.... team 1 will have to lower their amount. obviously the bigger teams might want to match each other, and so on. i dont know, i'm just throwing this out there, it could be the dumbest idea. but how about we set a minimum? seven laws is willing to throw up TO 1 mill, but doesnt HAVE too. we wouldnt mind throwing up 100k, but if our team wins, we only get 100k. let me know what you think.

and shadowguard, teams are picked through captains, there will be 2 captains and the only way for this to work is if diss and SV are captains. i'm sorry to put it out there like this guys (sv and diss) but it's the truth. for this to work we really need you guys in there so seriously consider it (i think it'll be fun). the reason is pretty obvious, power lvl and gang capacity. i'm sure no1 will object to it. [/u][/i]

kick the real world in the sac