AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Massive Gang War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey i've sent out this msg to all the gang leaders.

hey, are you interested in a huge war? entry fee is 500k for each gang, it'll be a series of gangs on 1 team vs another series of gang on another team. we'll setup a time/date that everyone is comfortable with. No Hosp, if it ends in a stalemate like... longer than 6 hours then the team that does the most dmg wins. i was thinking having 2 gangs be captains and they draft the other gangs, so it could be 3vs3 if i can get 6 gangs participating. i'm sending this message out to dissidence, xpats, shadow, sevenlaws, SV, Val, redwings, Bad, stargate command, space wranglers, and hellbound. discuss it with your gang. date will probably be set next weekend if the weekends are good with everyone. i'm making it a 500k entry fee since it'll be a costly war. i'm gonna ask zen if it's possible to combine 3 gangs into 1 big team, like add up all the HP from the 3 gangs and into 1. i dont know if it'll be possible but wouldn't hurt to ask. so discuss it with your members and get back to me whenever, doesnt necessarily have to be now, could be in a couple days.

entry fee doesnt necessarily have to be 500k, whatevers fine with everyone. i figured it's going to be a costly war so... i figured it'll recoop the winning teams losses. i've asked zen if she can merge the gangs into 1 and it's a no go. i guess this could be somewhat better, you have options as to which gangs you want to take down first. so there will be a lot of strategies involved as in which gang to take down first, timing, pvping ect....

i'll eventually set a date, i'll set some days up and we can take a vote on which ones best for everyone, i would really perfer dissidence and sv as team captains for obvious reasons and from there on they draft the gangs that are participating. i think this would be kinda fun, i doubt we'll have the chance to do something like this again but who knows, lets see how successful it is.

i've gotten a response from valhalla, badass beer store, SV, seven laws, and the space wrangers, they seem to be interested, but i rather have a definite answer. I can speak for my gang and say seven laws is down for this. even if you dont like the idea, participate anyways! it'll be fun, whats 1 day off of criming, training, ect!!! anyways... think about it!!!
so we all war each other at the same time?or is it 1v1 gangs

buuddha

i dont think you fully read his post. try again.
same time.

of course there will be rules like....
no hospitalizing
there could be a time limit (depending on how everyone feels about it) and if it ends in a stalemate after 4 hours, we see which team did the most dmg. i'm sure zen can help us out with that.
you cant have outside sources interfere with us, i'll pay wook or someone to watch over us. make sure no1 hospitalizes the gangs that in war.
you can use as much creds, money, stims, bars as you want.
oh once your gang has been defeated you cant come back. thats it for you, but you can still win the entrance fee depending on how your team does. you cant hit anyone if you're not in war.
oooh i guess you can invite people into your gang also before the war, that'll be neat. wook would be an ALRIGHT asset. what do u think?

Wolfbane

too late he in retirement district and I don't think he is coming out for awhile if at all
well u get my point, you can invite people into your gang before the war, like the general, and.... you know... lol
besides i'm sure you guys still talk to the retired people, i know i do every once in a while. just ask if they wanna participate in it. i'm sure this might be something they're interested in, whats 2 hours of warring? (if it even lasts 2 hours).
lol if a gang manages to get hold of loki and w00k and bigrod
i dobt they'll have a war longer than 30min
not necessarily, pun and ush can take them i think. i dont know, havent been up to date with those guys. besides they're BROKE! i think it'll be a VERY even war as long as sv and diss are on opposite teams.

dissidence, valhalla, and muthas vs SV, seven laws, xpats?

by the responses of everyone, i think there might be more than 6 gangs! but again they're not definite answers. i think if diss and sv agrees to do this, gangs will start to come in. *hint* *hint*
wow...7 and x...wooot dream team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's