Ranged Vs Melee
2008.Sep.13, 05:34 AM

The short blade cost jumps from 120k to 750k, between weapons I'm upgrading my housing and my amour if I had mid range weapon item then I would have to save up for that, other then upgrading the two.

P.S. short blade isn't a joke I hit 300's when I was level 10 with my stats at 10.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.14, 11:20 PM

on a lvl 2 lol...
2008.Sep.14, 11:31 PM

makeshift007 Wrote:on a lvl 2 lol...
burn!
2008.Sep.15, 02:16 AM

Gang storage has been brought up so many times. There are more pressing matters for the adims 2 deal with and Im sure they will get there in due time.

As for the weapons I feel they are very fair atm. I see many people brought up the huge jump in End and Int 2 reach the next weapon... be it melee or ranged each group has the same issue. You complain about the big jump between axes... then why dont you just change 2 blunt. Of course you wont b/c you have trained axes and the same thing goes for those that train rifles or shotguns. Since skills have come into the big pictures people have chosen their own path and I feel it has helped 2 make each character a little different.
Somethings are worth waiting for and when you finally get there you can be proud of yourself for doing it.
2008.Sep.15, 01:40 PM

weapons are fine the way they are
i wouldn't mind seeing an extra mid lvl axe on the market since i have a long way to go to get to the Ono but i can't say i'm unhappy with my ionized axe so far

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.