Ranged Vs Melee
2008.Sep.12, 01:57 PM

I have to disagree with you on that one.

If thats the case, long blade and short blade would need a high end weapon thats requires higher level of END.

It's this kind of different that make each category unique

Amend
2008.Sep.12, 01:59 PM

thats what im talking about just would be nice to see some more even requirements for decent weapons.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Sep.12, 02:34 PM

i am a melee fighter ad i like things the way they are,

so what is being said is to have ammo for guns,i feel everything is equal now leave it alone, theres a old saying," if it is not broke do not try to fix it"for those that think this is somethig that needs to be done, just think of all the money your going to fork out on ammo, as for me it is unfair to all those that have put so much time and money into thier player, just my two cents on it
2008.Sep.12, 02:43 PM

agreed SG but if you look at what i had proposed this modification would not effect you or any of the older players watsoever. it would merely make things more even and weapons more availible in the in between times.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Sep.12, 03:26 PM

So, there's 2-3 more guns available to buy.

Make a poll, you'll see that 70-80% of the community uses ranged weapon.

Don't forget also that some of those mid items were made a long time ago, before skills, before careers and before you and me.

Weapons are good and fair as they are IMO.
2008.Sep.12, 03:30 PM

I would also like to see a few more mid-grade melee weapons.

While there are mid-grade shooters available, the number of mid-grade melee weapons is limited.

The End jump from mediocre to reputable for most melee sets is pretty daunting. The requirement jumps for ranged is quite a bit more manageable.

Ps.. it was my idea to shoot knives Smile
2008.Sep.12, 04:41 PM

I Have Been Melee Since The Day I Started This Game And Have Had No Problems Keeping Up With Any One On My Level. It Doesnt Matter If They Are Ranged Or Melee . I Happen To Be An Axe User And The Way I Look At It Is All That Money I Would Be Spending On New Axes I Can Just Spend On End Which In Turn Will Help My Trains And My Attacks. If You Think The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side Go There Go There. Ive Had This Axe For At Least 10 Lvl Now And It Has Grown With Me Through Stats And Skills If You Want More Choices Join That Field . sorry bout the funny caps it was from my phone
2008.Sep.12, 04:51 PM

psudoderf Wrote:I Have Been Melee Since The Day I Started This Game And Have Had No Problems Keeping Up With Any One On My Level. It Doesnt Matter If They Are Ranged Or Melee . I Happen To Be An Axe User And The Way I Look At It Is All That Money I Would Be Spending On New Axes I Can Just Spend On End Which In Turn Will Help My Trains And My Attacks. If You Think The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side Go There Go There. Ive Had This Axe For At Least 10 Lvl Now And It Has Grown With Me Through Stats And Skills If You Want More Choices Join That Field .

That right there is one of the more annoying posting styles on this forum...
2008.Sep.12, 04:52 PM

I've seen someone where they capitalize every 3rd word..Neutral
2008.Sep.12, 04:59 PM

shadowinc Wrote:i am a melee fighter ad i like things the way they are,

so what is being said is to have ammo for guns,i feel everything is equal now leave it alone, theres a old saying," if it is not broke do not try to fix it"for those that think this is somethig that needs to be done, just think of all the money your going to fork out on ammo, as for me it is unfair to all those that have put so much time and money into thier player, just my two cents on it

I agree also if you were to have bullets then you should increase endurance requirements for blade weilders..........I do like the gang storage area for stims and such.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe