High level Courses and Jobs
2006.Oct.22, 11:32 PM

is this a hint that the 28 point crime gives BIG yields?
2006.Oct.22, 11:45 PM

matt5250 Wrote:is this a hint that the 28 point crime gives BIG yields?

I'm saying by the time they are getting close to the next district, a 28-point crime will not be the highest crime.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Oct.23, 12:06 AM

hmm, any clues as to how high we are gonna have to be to get to the next district? i can find multiple possible patterns for the level requirements so far. but I dont even know if it follows a pattern.
2006.Oct.23, 12:06 AM

this game is the most realistic one of this type on the net. where in the real world do you earn £15000 per day?. There is also no bank that pays more then 10% per year interest. I say keep this game realistic and keep it so people have to work at it. I think i would loose interest in the game if the money and economics of the game were the same as Criminal Country, everyone there has the top level house in the first week. Games like that are stale and dull. This game is still very interesting and i still love to play.
2006.Oct.23, 12:13 AM

brythompson Wrote:this game is the most realistic one of this type on the net. where in the real world do you earn £15000 per day?. There is also no bank that pays more then 10% per year interest. I say keep this game realistic and keep it so people have to work at it. I think i would loose interest in the game if the money and economics of the game were the same as Criminal Country, everyone there has the top level house in the first week. Games like that are stale and dull. This game is still very interesting and i still love to play.

Where (other than in the US gov't) would anyone pay 100k+ for a single combat rifle?
2006.Oct.23, 12:19 AM

i think 100k is ok, in the UK guns on the black market are around 20k for a hand gun.
2006.Oct.23, 12:50 AM

i like that weapons are expensive and hard to get. like Ak98 and T-350, means you gotta work for em, and that not many others have them. and that the extra effort you put in will pay off
2006.Oct.23, 12:53 AM

I think instead of making weapons so expensive, it would be cool if you had to buy ammo, but there were different types of ammo you could use for each gun.
2006.Oct.23, 12:55 AM

I like the idea for Ammo, but not different kinds. I also agree with Druchii about the wpns. If every one had the top wpns it would be pointless, the way it is gives a structure to the game
2006.Oct.23, 01:10 AM

lol i just pointed all my pet ideas in one section of the forum, including the bullet thing Razz

great minds think alike lupar Razz

ahh whats its like to stay home from work Biggrin