Career Promotion
2009.Jan.06, 05:42 PM

next question..which job gives the best overall improvement in the 4 battle stats...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.06, 06:05 PM

The Wiki has a great chart

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php?title=Careers

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2009.Jan.06, 06:59 PM

I change career from time to time. Switching mostly with

Engineering-Accuracy
Martial Arts-Dexterity
Military-Resistance
Construction-Strength
2009.Jan.06, 10:18 PM

Duchbag69 Wrote:next question..which job gives the best overall improvement in the 4 battle stats...

If your talking "overall" I would say Military. While it does not give you any multipliers of 4 like Engineering (Accuracy), Martial Arts (dexterity), or Construction (strength) it is the most balanced career overall when looking at stat increases; touching strongly upon several stats and offering the highest level of resistance available.

Military
Str: 2.00
Dex: 1.40
Acc: 2.00
Res: 2.25

However I believe most people generally do what gdingks said and tend to swap careers as their needs dictate.
2009.Jan.06, 10:39 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=career
2009.Jan.06, 10:58 PM

wish i would have got promotions when i first started out in the game....i would be further ahead now...o well you live an learn

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.07, 04:41 AM

don't worry duchbag it's "PART OF GROWING UP"...

i for one had the same problem
2009.Jan.07, 06:16 AM

imo find one career and level it up....youll get about the same returns as swapping careers at low levels (1) for trading for dev points and have the benefit of cp usages for specials

doh
2009.Jan.07, 06:26 AM

would i be crazy to say, "Get promotions on all these careers: Military, Martial Arts, Engineering, Construction."
2009.Jan.07, 02:03 PM

gdingks Wrote:would i be crazy to say, "Get promotions on all these careers: Military, Martial Arts, Engineering, Construction."

I'd say... dedicated lol

Would take a load of time but I am betting someone out there has done it