Poll: is it a dick move to farm a gang for pts when they should be able to own you in less than 15 minutes
yes
no
stfu and get over urself
[Show Results]

gang war etiquette
2008.Sep.18, 03:03 PM

Have every member quit and then have the prez quit too.
2008.Sep.18, 03:21 PM

Weebay Wrote:Domb how do you know players that come from other gangs don't request that their old gang doesn't get farmed? We have had many requests amongst our players to take it easy on their old gangs. Always the same answer as well, not happening. You are not going to get very far in the game if you start kitten footing around everyones former gangs.

that is my point exactly Weebay... why go to a new place, that you know will at some point cause you to cross all of those people you once held "strong" alliances with. in my opinion this is due to a lack of honor.

this is my OPINION... and probably off topic, so i should probably start a new thread because it goes beyond the etiquette of farming and lies more along the lines of whether or not a person has a sense of loyalty.

i just don't understand how people spend time and energy workin towards a common goal, day in and day out, only to not only jump ship when things dont go exactly as they would like... but come back and destroy all that those that they left behind are still struggling to hold together.

weebay... you said that people ask mercy for their former gangs and are denied... but my whole point is that they should never have an old gang to begin with lol. if they left under the "RIGHT" conditions... their old gang would be the first place they wanted t return to and wreak as much havoc in, because they left on bad terms. not cuz they were tired of getting their axes kicked by stronger gangs and want to take the "get big quick" method and bail out...

valhalla, super villains, diss... and other bigger gangs come and whoop our axes every day and damn near ALL day. pisses me off lol. but it is part of the game... and even though it would be nice to accept the many invitations i get to jump ship... i just CAN'T do it. i am bound by honor. and because i am an idiot at times, i do carelessly vent my frustrations in the wrong direction and complain about our shortcomings (thanks for being so patient with me Zinger)... i can not, and WILL NOT LEAVE!!!!!

cuz iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will not turn my axe on this door that i have spend sooooooo many points repairing. i will not turn my gun on those that i have spent so many hours teaching the ropes of how to get ahead in this game.

fabio and troy were both great mentors to me as i struggled to understand this game. they both came to my defense, listened to my problems and gave me good advice... so if i am wrong for feeling betrayed after they left... SHIT... i am WRONG!!!!!!!

but i will not remove these flipping names off of my forum entry!!!!!!
2008.Sep.18, 03:29 PM

do u want to join seven laws?

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.18, 03:38 PM

Sure, where can I apply?

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 03:51 PM

I'll put in a good word for you

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.18, 03:54 PM

I'll put in a good word for you

2008.Sep.18, 03:55 PM

Posting error my ass!

2008.Sep.18, 04:17 PM

Yeah that error is a pain in the snatch

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 550 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. 29sm133839wfg.0

DEBUG MODE

Line : 191
File : smtp.php
2008.Sep.18, 05:33 PM

that darn error message is how i ended up in the hospital in the first place!!!

Marlon... you's a foooooooool boi... you's a FOOL!!

but i like that in you tho lol