Poll: is it a dick move to farm a gang for pts when they should be able to own you in less than 15 minutes
yes
no
stfu and get over urself
[Show Results]

gang war etiquette
2008.Sep.16, 04:47 PM

Its more exciting watching yourself destroy an opponent in a Pvp and you know how many points you will be getting to add to the victory.
2008.Sep.18, 12:38 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:okie i'll just suck it up, you gotta admit tho, it's kinda dickto keep my players in the hosp for an hour. it's just that i thought i was cool with the gang, but i lost all respect for them. probably doesnt mean much to them anyways.

i feel you bro. its a cold world... but this is the game.

i DO, however, feel that there is a great void where a sense of loyalty and integrity SHOULD be.

i have always wondered about these... players... that leave one gang, then come back to attack YOUR gang, the family they just left, and whoop there former brother's axes.... like right in the middle of a flipping conversation about why they left and when they are coming back in the first place!!!

how dispicable. i mean... if you are too weak of an individual to endure the
-BAD- times with your brothers as we go thru the stages that we ALL must go thru on this quest for greatness... at LEAST establish some sort of understanding with your NEW BROTHERS that, "hey... i still got love for these guys. can we farm someone else??" but... i understand... you were weak in the first place, so i wouldn't expect you to stand up NOW! BUT, FORMER BROTHER, when you come to kick in my door, after all of the battles we have struggled to win together, at least have the decency to pass me by on the battle field and sit this one out!!!

i won't say any names... cause i know cowards tend to be a bit sensitive when they are called out, and i do not want TxOY OR FxBxO to take out their frustrations on any of my brothers and sisters that have no say in what comes out of my mouth... lol

but hey... i wish the new classes that i know are coming in the local school would include lessons on integrity, loyalty, and honor... for those of YOU who did not have any STRONG ROLE MODELS AT HOME to teach you these essential principles. for living by these, my "friends", are how you earn the RESPECT, you whined ENDLESSLY about deserving, in the first place.

see you on the battle field. and i WILL be ready soon enough... so get it all out now... while you still can.
2008.Sep.18, 12:45 PM

Domb how do you know players that come from other gangs don't request that their old gang doesn't get farmed? We have had many requests amongst our players to take it easy on their old gangs. Always the same answer as well, not happening. You are not going to get very far in the game if you start pussy footing around everyones former gangs.
2008.Sep.18, 12:56 PM

Oxymoron of the day:
Gang War Etiquette
2008.Sep.18, 01:06 PM

McCule Wrote:Oxymoron of the day:
Gang War Etiquette

Lol, was just getting ready to post that.
2008.Sep.18, 01:10 PM

Sounds like real wars..
2008.Sep.18, 01:45 PM

:roll:
2008.Sep.18, 01:47 PM

:roll:
2008.Sep.18, 02:22 PM

mudpies Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:okie i'll just suck it up, you gotta admit tho, it's kinda dickto keep my players in the hosp for an hour. it's just that i thought i was cool with the gang, but i lost all respect for them. probably doesnt mean much to them anyways.

I'm sorry, but you would have never lasted in the old code.

Al would only have 3 or 4 gangs if the old Code was still in place.
A gang could be dissbanned in 2 or 3 days easily, less if the attacking gang could maintain a constant war stance.

Having been in dissbanned gangs. I for one am glad that the code was changed.
IF you think being farmed for a few points per day is bad.
Then try having helped pay for a gang with 8 or 9 slots and see it all go down in less than week. Not once but multiple times.
2008.Sep.18, 02:35 PM

interesting..

this might be off topic..

How do you disband a gang now and day? Let say a newb got a gang without knowing that he will be beaten up constantly for gang point. Now, that he want to get rid of it. Is it possible?

Amend