AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang war etiquette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so... is it adick move to farm a gang for a little over an hour for gang pts? or am i just getting just annoyed over nothing.
Pvp farming, its why gang battle was introduced. Play as a proper gang and take some points back.

Loki

andyscho Wrote:proper gang

lol

Snyiper

As much of a pain as it is, it is all part of the game I dont like it any better than anyone else but sometimes targets are milked for all they are worth, is it wrong? no but yes it is a bit of a pain best you can hope for is your members coming online to do some pvp to take some of the sting out. or just gut it out or carry no points so it wont be worth the ap used.
stfu and get over urself
it can be a pain in the arse but in the end there's not much you can do except farm weaker gangs yourself
TUrn to your evil self.

And be like. Woarr.
okie i'll just suck it up, you gotta admit tho, it's kinda dickto keep my players in the hosp for an hour. it's just that i thought i was cool with the gang, but i lost all respect for them. probably doesnt mean much to them anyways.
then do something about it get ur members war ready build up ur base etccc
You have to fight, that's what the games about. We get farmed by the same couple gangs on a regular basis, we just try and hurt them as much as possible, then make up what we lose against other gangs.

mudpies

LikeWhoa Wrote:okie i'll just suck it up, you gotta admit tho, it's kinda dickto keep my players in the hosp for an hour. it's just that i thought i was cool with the gang, but i lost all respect for them. probably doesnt mean much to them anyways.

I'm sorry, but you would have never lasted in the old code.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's