Remnants of the Storm -
2008.Sep.04, 09:28 AM

falkon Wrote:i cant beleave he just owned up to lying and cheating us all on the public forum.. is he crazy?, or just stupid

One step above you, Mr. Scamzy.
2008.Sep.04, 07:01 PM

BlackJeep Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund.

So you openly admit to lying and being a thief about your claim that you'd donate real life cash to Gustav victims for every 100K AL donation to you?

You are a thief in the most despicable of ways - using a natural disaster to prey off the compassion of good people for your own personal gain.

Between this and using the N-word on a forum post earlier this year, you are really proving yourself to be a class act Conrad.

yep..... i made $5million off you suckers. thanks!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.04, 07:17 PM

haha conrads a receiver...way to catch man

doh
2008.Sep.04, 07:20 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:
BlackJeep Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund.

So you openly admit to lying and being a thief about your claim that you'd donate real life cash to Gustav victims for every 100K AL donation to you?

You are a thief in the most despicable of ways - using a natural disaster to prey off the compassion of good people for your own personal gain.

Between this and using the N-word on a forum post earlier this year, you are really proving yourself to be a class act Conrad.

yep..... i made $5million off you suckers. thanks!

theres no way people handed you 5 million.
thats probably the dumbest thing you have said yet, and i havent even read 80% of this thread.