AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remnants of the Storm -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Faceless

So we finally heard from Conrad, he's (and his family are) OK but no electricity for a few weeks and staying at a friends who just had their electricity hooked back up because they live close to a hospital. Fearthereaper is still MIA – for those that mocked him (Conrad)when he asked for donations – he was sincere because he lives there and went through it the first time.

Loki

I sent him my cc#
I can't tell if this is serious, or if Conrad's cats have been stolen..

Faceless

look, he's in the middle of it!!! get real!
God damn. I just got attacked. Sad
why is this topic called Remnants of the Storm ?.. whats does Remnants of the Storm gang have to do with this matter please tell?

Faceless

go back to scamming elsewhere and leave topics like this alone
Get the brick out your ass and grow up. Maybe Conrad should have taken a different approach rather than ask for AL cash.
Ive been through about 5 major hurricanes myself. They are no joke. Can someone send me money please?
There ya go. 1 knife, to catch flying coconuts(or dogs, whichever suits you), a pack of beef jerky(distract the hurricane somehow..Or chew on it yourself), and a dollar..($1 burger at a fast-food place that might still be there?)

So nice as to give him such wonderful gifts, and he makes a smart comment. So much for being gracious. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's