Remnants of the Storm -
2008.Sep.03, 09:50 AM

I think we should get a relief fund going for the high cost of living in the Tri-State area. This simply isnt fair. Why should I have to pay 500K for a house that would normally cost 200K elsewhere?
2008.Sep.03, 07:36 PM

There were two sisters came walkin' down the stream...
2008.Sep.04, 12:03 AM

i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund. thanks for your donation, btw w00k.

turns out...we got hit pretty hard. i was fortunate though. just lost electricty for hell knows how long.

so now....i will start a new fund.

please send me all you rmoney.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.04, 02:18 AM

Conrad1103 Wrote:i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund. thanks for your donation, btw w00k.

turns out...we got hit pretty hard. i was fortunate though. just lost electricty for hell knows how long.

so now....i will start a new fund.

please send me all you rmoney.

Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
2008.Sep.04, 05:15 AM

BlackJeep Wrote:the only Hurricane "victims" in the New Orleans area are the pets.

idiots to chose to live in such high risk parts of the country deserve what they get when the inevitable natural disaster hits. it's not fair the rest of us have to pay to "save" these people

I want to run with what blackjeep says.....If you live next to a volcano and it explodes who is to blame the volcano or YOU..........? If you work at a potentialally life threatenening job is it your choice or someone else's......? Hello folks you reap what you sow......I am a firefighter and have no illusions of what may happen to me tomorrow.......

Please read the next sentence.........It is true........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.04, 05:19 AM

Conrad1103 Wrote:i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund.

So you openly admit to lying and being a thief about your claim that you'd donate real life cash to Gustav victims for every 100K AL donation to you?

You are a thief in the most despicable of ways - using a natural disaster to prey off the compassion of good people for your own personal gain.

Between this and using the N-word on a forum post earlier this year, you are really proving yourself to be a class act Conrad.
2008.Sep.04, 05:22 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:
BlackJeep Wrote:the only Hurricane "victims" in the New Orleans area are the pets.

idiots to chose to live in such high risk parts of the country deserve what they get when the inevitable natural disaster hits. it's not fair the rest of us have to pay to "save" these people

I want to run with what blackjeep says.....If you live next to a volcano and it explodes who is to blame the volcano or YOU..........? If you work at a potentialally life threatenening job is it your choice or someone else's......? Hello folks you reap what you sow......I am a firefighter and have no illusions of what may happen to me tomorrow.......

Please read the next sentence.........It is true........

I can only hope you don't type like that when you're doing paperwork.
2008.Sep.04, 06:22 AM

i cant beleave he just owned up to lying and cheating us all on the public forum.. is he crazy?, or just stupid

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.04, 06:41 AM

falkon Wrote:i cant beleave he just owned up to lying and cheating us all on the public forum.. is he crazy?, or just stupid

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.04, 07:19 AM

BlackJeep Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:i was kinda joking about the thread i started for the relief fund.

So you openly admit to lying and being a thief about your claim that you'd donate real life cash to Gustav victims for every 100K AL donation to you?

You are a thief in the most despicable of ways - using a natural disaster to prey off the compassion of good people for your own personal gain.

Between this and using the N-word on a forum post earlier this year, you are really proving yourself to be a class act Conrad.

Did you not actually realise any of this when he made the thread originally??

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007