testing for skills is fkced!
2008.Nov.15, 07:59 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
mortaja Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:im saying its stupid.

how do you FAIL (an F), a test TWICE, when you have an A in the class - twice?

its not realistic at all. an A is 90%. i should pass 90% of the time i test with an A.

where dd i say it was not fair, btw? im surprised you guys ever had an A in your llife, with your reading comprehension skills. wait, you probably never did, therfore dont understand the frustration.

As I said b4 I already went through that, and yes, I agree with u it's frustrating. But afaik this isn't a therapy session and that's why I haven't come here to complain about it. Or, if u prefer it, I'd come here to ask why such things happens.

In my personal experience the odds to fail having an A r higher than 10%, but it's Zen who knows the formula and I doubt she gaves it away.

I agree.. experienced players know how random things can be in AL... and pis.sing like it's some huge deal is dumb... I have failed 2 tests 6 times and also never came to the forums to start a hardcore whine session... if you have an issue bring it up.. but having a cow about it as an experienced player... get real

i did bring it up..again..as i have in the past. i can whine when and where i want to. and i wil continue to when i feel like it. and you can continue to whine about my whining. you seem like the bigger bitch to me. yes....bigger bitch.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Nov.15, 08:37 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:i did bring it up..again..as i have in the past. i can whine when and where i want to. and i wil continue to when i feel like it. and you can continue to whine about my whining. you seem like the bigger female doggy to me. yes....bigger female doggy.

Ok, then this is a therapy session and u r not looking 4 answers about why those things happen. I'm not whining about your whining, I just thought u'd rather look 4 something that would explain your issue. I'll let u vent your frustration with no further comment from now on.
2008.Nov.15, 08:38 PM

I know you will keep crying I would expect nothing less...
2008.Nov.15, 08:40 PM

mortaja Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:i did bring it up..again..as i have in the past. i can whine when and where i want to. and i wil continue to when i feel like it. and you can continue to whine about my whining. you seem like the bigger female doggy to me. yes....bigger female doggy.

Ok, then this is a therapy session and u r not looking 4 answers about why those things happen. I'm not whining about your whining, I just thought u'd rather look 4 something that would explain your issue. I'll let u vent your frustration with no further comment from now on.

i was talking to randomjercker

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Nov.15, 08:47 PM

hehe... don't worry BP I just like to push connies buttons.... and it gives him something to do as well...
2008.Nov.16, 12:10 AM

randomjacker Wrote:hehe... don't worry BP I just like to push connies buttons.... and it gives him something to do as well...

lol,