AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: testing for skills is fkced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
tryign to get to level 2, and i fail TWICE with an A. full happiness and almost ful energy. wtf? how gd difficult is it to fix?!..bc it NEEDS to be fixed.

geeezus krist!
-Flings fingers in Conrad's face.- Try now?
it happens to most of us... so if it fails for all of us at times then it is fair...

to put simply STFU
randomjacker Wrote:it happens to most of us... so if it fails for all of us at times then it is fair...

to put simply STFU

how bout you make me stfu?

biffbaffboff

Gets the pillows ready

Marlo

biffbaffboff Wrote:Gets the pillows ready

lol

mortaja

Something which seems to be unfair to an individual but it's the same 4 ALL of us suddenly becomes fair.
Another thing is the deep frustration it provokes. U were trying lvl 2, it doesn't get long to regain what u've lost there. I tried 4 times b4 I passed an exam, all at B+ or A and to reach a lvl 5 skill, no big deal.
im saying its stupid.

how do you FAIL (an F), a test TWICE, when you have an A in the class - twice?

its not realistic at all. an A is 90%. i should pass 90% of the time i test with an A.

where dd i say it was not fair, btw? im surprised you guys ever had an A in your llife, with your reading comprehension skills. wait, you probably never did, therfore dont understand the frustration.

biffbaffboff

Should have waited till you had an A+ = never fails Biggrin
it means you have a 90% chance of passing. a 10% chance of failing. You just fell into the 10%
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's