Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Random Day
[Show Results]

What day would you prefer Special Days / Contests on?
2008.Aug.17, 12:09 PM

Well, then to minimize time away from the family and to those who seem to have plans from Friday to Sunday, then make it Wednesday or Thursday. I saw somebody post for Thursday so that is good or the day before. Having it on one of those days will minimize possible hangovers while playing and/or spilling your drink on the computer keyboard.

Also, with a few days warning people can plan starting the weekend how they will be able to stay home a few days later to compete. I know when I want off I start my "sick" symptoms and groaning a few days before. Razz
2008.Aug.17, 12:10 PM

Sunday is by far the best day for me.
2008.Aug.17, 12:43 PM

sunday Smile
what ya got planned zeno? lol

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.17, 12:48 PM

Well i dont do church so thats a blessing XD.I usually have a hangover on sundays so thats a good excuse to get out of chores and visits.I dont work weekends.Sunday TV is crap so i have no interest in that.

Yeah sundays for me work well. :wink:
2008.Aug.17, 12:49 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Well i dont do church so thats a blessing XD.I usually have a hangover on sundays so thats a good excuse to get out of chores and visits.I dont work weekends.Sunday TV is drek so i have no interest in that.

Yeah sundays for me work well. :wink:

BUT there is always EastEnders on a sunday omnibus hahahaha
2008.Aug.17, 12:52 PM

I stopped watching bellenders when grant and phil left. :roll:
2008.Aug.17, 12:52 PM

lol yeah its shit nowadays
2008.Aug.17, 02:03 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I stopped watching bellenders when grant and phil left. :roll:
phils in it now :wink:

2008.Aug.17, 02:06 PM

Its most probably not got the same action it had when the two were both in it.Grant was a better character than phil anyways.Its time he came back again :?
2008.Aug.17, 02:07 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Its most probably not got the same action it had when the two were both in it.Grant was a better character than phil anyways.Its time he came back again :?
he did come back, but left, now back on topic :x