Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Random Day
[Show Results]

What day would you prefer Special Days / Contests on?
2008.Aug.17, 07:43 AM

[quote="unpredictabletex"]I like sundays. Friday or Sat. everyone generally get's paid. i do on saturdays. Saturday is usually go outside day lol and Sunday is just a good hang-over gameplay day[/quote

i agree with Tex on this one....this disscusion doesn't seem to be going anywhere to quickly though, looks to be about 50/50 weekends or weekdays
2008.Aug.17, 08:25 AM

Well, Friday and saturdays are the most chosen.

Maybe Zen could switch between those 2 once in a while.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.17, 09:27 AM

or just keep doing like they have been, let it be a surpize when it is :roll:
2008.Aug.17, 09:36 AM

Thats unfair on someone who dont live in the states they will have a disadvantage on competitions.
2008.Aug.17, 09:41 AM

not really if you think about it, zen is on the west coast and i live on the east coast, it really works out that everybody gets to play about the same if you think about it
2008.Aug.17, 09:43 AM

and i live in the UK so yeah it is a bit unfair for someone like me.
2008.Aug.17, 09:47 AM

so if its unfair, i am just wondering how, it has always been a surpize to when the contest was going to be thrown as long as i can remember,so what i would like to ask is why all the sudden does everybody want to have a certian day now,why not have done this a year ago :roll: , i can understand what your saying about the time zones and all,but i hope you can understand my point as well 8)
2008.Aug.17, 09:52 AM

yes i can understand your point i just think that competions should start later on in the day so that it gives each and every player from each part of the world a chance.
2008.Aug.17, 10:56 AM

there's 24 hours in a day no matter what time zone you live in Biggrin
2008.Aug.17, 11:06 AM

not really i miss half of the competition day because

A.im busy
B. i might have a exam
C. might have to go college