long bladed weapons
2008.Aug.27, 09:36 PM
long bladed weapons
ever notice every long bladed weapon is illegal? any thoughts why?
2008.Aug.27, 09:41 PM

You ever walk around in Manhattan with samurai sword at your side. See how that goes.
2008.Aug.27, 09:53 PM

Heh. Walk around any town with a samurai sword, and I'm sure that cops will tell you that it is an illegal blade. Anything that'd longer than your palm(approximately 4-5 inches) is basically illegal, unless kept for 'decorative purposes.'
2008.Aug.27, 09:55 PM

Some of us like to decorate our belts.
2008.Aug.27, 09:56 PM

Yeah. It's a beautiful thing..Just don't reach for it if the cops ask what you're doing. 'Police brutality' doesn't exist anymore.
2008.Aug.27, 10:16 PM

It really depend on what type of government system is running out there in AL. During the Feudal era, people carry sword around in Japan, Europe, and China.

Having a Illegal weapon, it makes the long blade sounds meaner.

Amend
2008.Aug.27, 10:43 PM

walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real reason y the long blades r illegal cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license and u would have leave them in ur house or box
2008.Aug.27, 10:46 PM

jcaliboy Wrote:walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license

:?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Aug.27, 10:50 PM

jcaliboy Wrote:walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license

LOL Not true.....