AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: long bladed weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jcaliboy

ever notice every long bladed weapon is illegal? any thoughts why?

grabtindy

You ever walk around in Manhattan with samurai sword at your side. See how that goes.
Heh. Walk around any town with a samurai sword, and I'm sure that cops will tell you that it is an illegal blade. Anything that'd longer than your palm(approximately 4-5 inches) is basically illegal, unless kept for 'decorative purposes.'
Some of us like to decorate our belts.
Yeah. It's a beautiful thing..Just don't reach for it if the cops ask what you're doing. 'Police brutality' doesn't exist anymore.
It really depend on what type of government system is running out there in AL. During the Feudal era, people carry sword around in Japan, Europe, and China.

Having a Illegal weapon, it makes the long blade sounds meaner.

jcaliboy

walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real reason y the long blades r illegal cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license and u would have leave them in ur house or box
jcaliboy Wrote:walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license

:?
jcaliboy Wrote:walkin around with a blade is illegal in the real world but so is having a concealed gun whether u have a gun license or not. So I was wondering if there was any real cuz if that was the reason then all guns would be illegal unless u bought an AL gun license

LOL Not true.....
Reference URL's