scamming a scammer...
2008.Nov.16, 06:13 PM

If I remember correctly it took a month of being hosped by Dis for him to return the items. So it would be fair to keep the money for a month and then return it.
2008.Nov.16, 06:15 PM

ADMIN should not have anything to do with this outside of being an impartial bystander.

Let 'em fight it out.
2008.Nov.16, 06:16 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:I meant he was being stupid saying thatthing should be made leader of the mole people, when he is already a mole man God, not about the scamming a scammer debate.
Jay knows I love him really.

ok, sorry i used the word stupid. and for interferring in our relationship with Jay.. Smile

No probs, You can have Jay every monday, wednesday, and fridays. I'll have him tuesdays, thursdays, and saturday and we'll share alternate sundays.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.18, 10:40 AM
Re: scamming a scammer...
BlitzKrieg Wrote:so if you scam somone who has done it to multiple folks.. do you feel bad about it?
]

why you would scam someone for ALOT of money and then go boasting to everyone in AL just blows my mind?, you must want to get banned... are you trying to give yourself a bad name and not be trusted or liked by anyone?, cos if you are your doing very well...

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Nov.18, 10:41 AM

You didn't get banned, dummy. You did the same thing with your 'legend' rambling in another thread.
2008.Nov.18, 10:45 AM

Ahh and didn't Traidboy scam more then once
it must really sting knowing someone scammed a known scam artist :?
2008.Nov.18, 10:45 AM

I think I called him a failure in the other thread, too, where he called himself a legend..Just in case I didn't, though..

Triadboy. You failed.
2008.Nov.18, 11:00 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I think I called him a failure in the other thread, too, where he called himself a legend..Just in case I didn't, though..

Triadboy. You failed.
robbing a badman or a goodman is wrong, FULL STOP!.. and the person should get punished (like i did and all the others). can you amagon a theif in court saying "i robbed him becos he robbed others". NO! it just wont work, and the rules apply for EVERYONE! :roll:

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Nov.18, 11:02 AM

He's Robin Hood, son. Except he robs from you(Bad folk with money) and gives to himself(Like a greedy punk).
2008.Nov.18, 11:03 AM

WTF is the deal....... Can someone say whats been going on ffs