scamming a scammer...
2008.Nov.16, 05:47 PM

zenith Wrote:I don't know the full details of the transaction, but I do know Triadboy did send a bunch of cash to DwightMcCarthy and never got anything in return. If he sent cash to someone I feel he should get what he paid for.

Please read the following topics about scamming.

Scam
Scam again
Scam yet again
Oh wow another Scam
Did you notice all those threads are about Triadboy?
2008.Nov.16, 05:48 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I don't know the full details of the transaction, but I do know Triadboy did send a bunch of cash to DwightMcCarthy and never got anything in return. If he sent cash to someone I feel he should get what he paid for.

Please read the following topics about scamming.

Scam
Scam again
Scam yet again
Oh wow another Scam
Did you notice all those threads are about Triadboy?

you're point is...?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Nov.16, 05:53 PM

Its only fair he gets to taste his own medicine. Let him sweat over it for a while, make some intrest with the cash then return it.
2008.Nov.16, 05:55 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Its only fair he gets to taste his own medicine. Let him sweat over it for a while, make some intrest with the cash then return it.

Yea and while were at it we might as well start makin our own rules and appoint u leader of the Mole people since u have such an uncanny ability to point out everyones flaws....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.16, 05:58 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Its only fair he gets to taste his own medicine. Let him sweat over it for a while, make some intrest with the cash then return it.

so you say Zen should not step in like she did when Traidboy was the guilty one? just because he scammed in the past? if you judge someone by some rules, then you apply the same rules to everyone else. if you expect the admin not to do that, you'll probably need to rethink this

2008.Nov.16, 06:00 PM

alinutza Wrote:

so you say Zen should not step in like she did when Traidboy was the guilty one? just because he scammed in the past? if you judge someone by some rules, then you apply the same rules to everyone else. if you expect the admin not to do that, you'll probably need to rethink this

agreed

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.16, 06:04 PM

JaySin Wrote:

Yea and while were at it we might as well start makin our own rules and appoint u leader of the Mole people since u have such an uncanny ability to point out everyones flaws....

No you're just being stupid Jay; everyone knows he's already king of the mole people.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.16, 06:07 PM

Weathers Wrote:No you're just being stupid Jay; everyone knows he's already king of the mole people.

practically you're saying that the admin should be biased(if that's the adjective)

2008.Nov.16, 06:10 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:No you're just being stupid Jay; everyone knows he's already king of the mole people.

i think you're being the stupid one(no offence). practically you're saying that the admin should be biased(if that's the adjective)

I meant he was being stupid saying thatthing should be made leader of the mole people, when he is already a mole man God, not about the scamming a scammer debate.
Jay knows I love him really.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.16, 06:12 PM

Weathers Wrote:I meant he was being stupid saying thatthing should be made leader of the mole people, when he is already a mole man God, not about the scamming a scammer debate.
Jay knows I love him really.

ok, sorry i used the word stupid. and for interferring in our relationship with Jay.. Smile