scamming a scammer...
2008.Nov.16, 07:34 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:Love your neighbor as your self. Romans 13:7

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

If a man slaps you in the face offer him the other cheek.

Do not repay evil for evil.

These are versus from the bible. They all apply here. So no matter what your motive is for the deed. Remember that your don't become the hero, but you become the villain.

Oh please this coming from someone playing a gang violence game with hospitalizations and crime....LOL hypocrite writing
2008.Nov.16, 07:56 AM

lol, I was gonna point that out.
Beyond that the Bible is a book full of violence and retaliation, but I'll leave it there, religious stuff is meaningless here.
2008.Nov.16, 07:59 AM

mortaja Wrote:the Bible is a book full of violence and retaliation, but I'll leave it there, religious stuff is meaningless here.

Could not agree more!!
2008.Nov.16, 08:48 AM

Honouring your siggy Mace? Smile
2008.Nov.16, 08:54 AM

mortaja Wrote:Honouring your siggy Mace? Smile

I have been informed before that my siggy is blasphemous, lol! Razz
2008.Nov.16, 09:05 AM

i say hosp the bible quoter,,mock8800!!!

no need for peace quotes in a place were violence rules,crimes does pay and gangs are a good thing...
2008.Nov.16, 02:53 PM

Payback's a bitch!! Twisted
2008.Nov.16, 03:50 PM

hardasgranite Wrote:
cannabus Wrote:"end world poverty, kill the poor people"

Can't do that now...a liberal bleeding heart just elected. Obama will take your tax dollars and just give it to the poor...... <waits for the welfare check>

Good time to be poor and lazy. Just wait for the free money to arrive in the mail........<salivates as I see the postman walking towards my box>

What's on tv honey........<wife yells>Who cares let's go see if we can score......We gonna get high tonight....lol

i want my free money where is it, i guess it is going to be late as always lol lol lol lol
2008.Nov.16, 05:35 PM

I don't know the full details of the transaction, but I do know Triadboy did send a bunch of cash to DwightMcCarthy and never got anything in return. If he sent cash to someone I feel he should get what he paid for.

Please read the following topics about scamming.

Scam
Scam again
Scam yet again
Oh wow another Scam

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.16, 05:41 PM

zenith Wrote:Please read the following topics about scamming.

Scam again
Oh wow another Scam
Scam yet again
Scam

chronologically

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio