Huh, did I miss something?
look harder at the previous page lol

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.08, 03:04 PM

awesomo Wrote:look harder at the previous page lol

Ohh, this? Yeah, it won't last long, new word to block for the word filter.

' Wrote:well the prob with that shithead is that i can still twitch
2008.Aug.08, 03:17 PM

andyscho Wrote:Why must Zen code for the idiots? if you missclick its your own darn fault dont get admin involved to make up for your inadequacies

sorry for the late late reply, but must i reiterate? i have NOT messed up ONCE, i just don't like the possibility of easy failure

i mean, why don't we just have a block of career training instead, and you have to choose from a solid block of text to find your career?

it isn't awful the way it is, it isn't that annoying, but it would be a little nicer if something slightly new and basic could be added

if it's too much effort for zenith, then she won't do it. that's the thing about her. if she doesn't have the time to do something, or she thinks it isn't important enough over what she's already doing, SHE WON'T DO IT. HOLY MOLY, WHAT A CONCEPT. it's called an idea
2008.Aug.08, 03:18 PM

hehe i think the word Bellend will be filterd soon look it up if you dont know what it means lol
2008.Aug.08, 04:12 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:hehe i think the word Bellend will be filterd soon look it up if you dont know what it means lol
The end part of a ***** designed so that your hand doesnt slide off when your having a wank
Bwahahahaha!!! "Designed" As if God somehow had that in mind. 8X
2008.Aug.08, 05:09 PM

I didn't bother reading the rest of the post, but here's my 2 cents.
What about spacing the skills out a little bit?

Axe - Study

------------------

Long Blade - Study

:wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.08, 05:38 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I didn't bother reading the rest of the post, but here's my 2 cents.
What about spacing the skills out a little bit?

Axe - Study

------------------

Long Blade - Study

:wink:

thats a fairly reasonable idea as well. whatever, as long as it isnt a block of text and i have to hope that i pick the right one
2008.Aug.08, 06:43 PM

yup bigger spaces works for me. Mind if my fingers spasm i dont have a hope in hell anyway lol... I've hosped ppl by mistake when that happens :oops:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl