skills - just a thought
2008.Aug.08, 07:01 AM

Can we have a new yellow colour scheme and call it AL for dummies?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Aug.08, 07:08 AM

I think that is a little crass of a statement for such an easy mistake to make.

A very few of the many X factors have been made available.

We have a are you sure you want to leave your gang message, are you sure you want to delete your mail.

Why not a second chance to fix a mouse click, 1/1000 clicks a user makes in a day.

I feel that's a lot to ask from everyone. And skills are so permanent and important, I feel a system should be implemented.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.08, 08:03 AM

Im well aware that mistakes happen, ive made the odd one myself.

But come on. How monotonous do you want to make it, Zen might as well programme each character to do its own thing and make us redundant.

Do you want a message when you log in? Are you sure you want to play AL?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Aug.08, 09:25 AM

andyscho Wrote:Im well aware that mistakes happen, ive made the odd one myself.

But come on. How monotonous do you want to make it, Zen might as well programme each character to do its own thing and make us redundant.

Do you want a message when you log in? Are you sure you want to play AL?

FTW!
2008.Aug.08, 09:26 AM

Dang Moriarty, you're really serving it up on a platter these days. I love it!
2008.Aug.08, 09:33 AM

I would like to see this implemented as I see the merit in doing so, I feel skills are that big and that important. Thank you.

2008.Aug.08, 09:51 AM

I have had no problem selecting the correct skill, even from my phone. I actually save skills for when I know I will be on my phone, bc they're one of the easiest things to simply click from there. If and when I do click the wrong one, it will be my fault, and I'll suck it up and go on with my day, rather than asking Zen to waste her coding time making an unneeded change.
2008.Aug.08, 10:01 AM

I have wasted 4 hours on axe. It is an eyesore on my skills page that creates nausea and induces panic attacks upon each viewing.
2008.Aug.08, 10:35 AM

Do it for Marlo! 8)

2008.Aug.08, 01:27 PM

Well la ti da all u perfect ppl... I have uncontrolable muscle spasms for which i take pills. However i still get them. So while i'm very happy for all you ppl out there who dont have health problems and steady hands, just for once maybe some of you could pull your heads out of your arse and be a little more considerate to those of us who arent perfect!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl