AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: skills - just a thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
it would be nice if you can choose a certain set of skills (with no limit, up to the amount of available skills) that appear for available training, or SOMETHING of the sort

since all skill training is RIGHT on top of each other, i worry that some day i will misclick like a madman and get the wrong skill training done. it hasnt happened yet, but i believe some small form of customizability or anything of the sort would be pretty sexy
great ideea
that actually costed me 3h of training
Why must Zen code for the idiots? if you missclick its your own damn fault dont get admin involved to make up for your inadequacies
andyscho Wrote:Why must Zen code for the idiots? if you missclick its your own darn fault dont get admin involved to make up for your inadequacies

I like the idea, but I do agree with Moriarty here. It's like the choosing an option for fighting(Though I do like gang battles coming up first, it's still kinda goofy).

It's called being careful, attentive, and watching what you're doing.
hey i've done it twice now... i have shaky hands.... Sad
Agree with Moriarty. A misclick is one of the pitfalls that can set you back! Its the clickers fault and he/she should live with the consequenses!

Jezebel

While I do have 3 hours of Axe training (??) I agree that it was my own fault and a lack of coffee.
Haven't mis clicked since.
There should be a way to reverse one days skill choices. If you misc click, or accidentally refresh when you shouldn't or your child clicks your mouse button... many variables that will cause you to study the wrong skill.

No, I have not done it YET. I am sure it will happen and I will cry.
Happenned to me.

Fortification and sub machine gun both got 2...

Damn blackberry.
Yes, there are just too many X factors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's