Lets do it right.Gang upgrades well overdue.
2008.Aug.05, 02:21 PM

Can I have level 100 stats and 10 years of donator status while you're at it. :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.05, 02:21 PM

Me too, please!
2008.Aug.05, 02:58 PM

While we are at it, i will take 1 billion dollars
2008.Aug.05, 03:02 PM

Is it really that hard to stay on topic?
2008.Aug.05, 03:04 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can I have +5 natural stats added on to all of my stats?

is there any need to be sarcastic no i dont think so and tell me why should humans get all upgrades and all borgs gets is a stat upgrade hardly fair is it
2008.Aug.05, 03:16 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can I have +5 natural stats added on to all of my stats?

is there any need to be sarcastic no i dont think so and tell me why should humans get all upgrades and all borgs gets is a stat upgrade hardly fair is it

You could argue its hardly fair that a player can buy his stats instead of training them with countless hours of gym work.For those of us with the mental strength and willingness to let our competitors run away with borg stats and beat us to a pulp we humans are in it for the long haul.We know that in 1 years time those borg implants you paid for will be nothing compared to the stat gains we have ground out with the benefit of a better happiness refresh rate.Borgs took the fast track,humans took the slow route... Hardly fair is it?

You had the early gains and now you regret it.You cant have both.You took your benefits and used them to excell in pvp.Now they are addons that you dont want,you want your humanity back.Tough luck.

Now back on topic. Twisted
2008.Aug.05, 03:21 PM

i dont regret nothing biff why would i humans get a faster healing rate then the borgs do fine 40k GP for faster healing of borg members.
2008.Aug.05, 03:25 PM

Sounds a good idea.40k for +10 health gain per turn.I wouldnt just count it as borg though it would have to be the whole gang.
2008.Aug.05, 03:31 PM

yeah true biff also how about i dunno 25GP for a cyber weaking attack or something along them lines
2008.Aug.06, 09:16 AM

As long as we're wishing...

I want graphics.