AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lets do it right.Gang upgrades well overdue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

40000 gang points to get a gang gym. 5% better trains.

80000 gang points to get an upgraded gang gym 10% better trains.

50000 gang points to get a sauna. +1 energy refresh per turn.

10000 gang points to get gang nutritionalist. 10 rounds of combat more when attacking someone.

30000 gang points to get a crime intelligence room.15% better crime payout (rather than success) You have the intelligence where the best sports cars are to steal and the business man with the most wads to mug etc etc.

Discuss please.

Loki

[Image: L10281325aa.jpg]
You know you like it, Loki. You wouldn't mind having some extra points while training to keep yourself in the best condition, would ya?

Loki

I am for whatever makes things easier on Biff
I like the ideas, but the cost in a bit high, there only about 5 gangs that have the man power to obtain these upgrades.

But would love to get extra gym trains.

biffbaffboff

Loki Wrote:I am for whatever makes things easier on Biff

Mwahahahahaha get your own material next time lol
although it's an awesome idea, the little gangs would never be able to get it as they would get raped for gang points all day long by the supergangs. and like the big guys really need anymore advantage.

LordSkie

maybe make it a scaling cost based on gang size? 5k gang points per slot would make it more interesting, and if you buy the upgrade then get a new member slot, you need to spend 5k more gang points to activate it. And scale it similarly for each skill, depending on how good it is. Obviously 5k is taken out of nowhere, it can be any number that works.

Nice idea for skills though, I like it!
Thats not bad idea to have it on a sliding scale based on the gang level and amount of members.

mudpies

Why is it nobody wants to work for what they get anymore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's