The Weebay situation
2009.Feb.06, 11:51 AM

Marlo Wrote:You all act like this is some major issue.

Grow up and play the GAME.

You broke rule and went unpunished. The same rules that other players broke and had the book though that them, so yes that is a major issue.

You have already said in other post that you know and love the rules, so you knowingly went out of your why to break said rules, like you have on other occasions, that also went unpunished.

This is about the rules standing for EVERYONE because that the min it is not that way, and some people are starting to think they are over and above the rules because of this.
2009.Feb.06, 11:53 AM

Sorry folks, I deleted more than I meant too. I'll try to fix it after I eat my Hooters..That sounded funny didn't it? Wings people..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Feb.06, 12:00 PM

MrHyde Wrote:You broke rule and went unpunished.

Not true.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.06, 12:06 PM

He is still posting, if he got a slap on the wrist that is not the same punishment that has been dished out to others. If he has been give given a more severe punishment than a simple slap on the wrist, than I stand corrected.
2009.Feb.06, 01:31 PM

Post pic of Whaaaambulance here!
2009.Feb.06, 01:35 PM

As far as I saw Marlo didnt break any rules he was just a pain in the arse for a bit. I doubt it was worth a forum ban over. Hes made his point, i would imagine hes been asked to desist.

Can we move on?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.06, 01:44 PM

Moriarty Wrote:As far as I saw Marlo didnt break any rules he was just a pain in the arse for a bit. I doubt it was worth a forum ban over. Hes made his point, i would imagine hes been asked to desist.

Can we move on?

+1
2009.Feb.06, 02:06 PM

Shotokan Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:As far as I saw Marlo didnt break any rules he was just a pain in the arse for a bit. I doubt it was worth a forum ban over. Hes made his point, i would imagine hes been asked to desist.

Can we move on?

+1
2009.Feb.06, 04:10 PM

Where's mudpies attention whore pic when you need it.

This whole contest and everything surrounding it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to put the spotlight on one's self.

thats is all

proceed

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.06, 04:19 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:Where's mudpies attention whore pic when you need it.

This whole contest and everything surrounding it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to put the spotlight on one's self.

thats is all

proceed
+1

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass