Downgrading.
2008.Aug.02, 09:02 AM

Unhappiness comes from having to deal with selling and having to move your stuff around Sad

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.02, 09:07 AM

shadow55 Wrote:could you guys fill me in with what your on about? why would you downgrade your house? my sqautters hovel works fine for me anyways lol

Scenerio 1

Let say you see that wonder weapon u wanted for a big discount. And, you are short by 50k cash. And you have no way to get that 50k any other way.

What player would do is to sell their house for money.

Scenerio 2

Some player are willing to sell their 10mil or 5 mil home to buy CR for endurance. To do so, they need to downgrade to a ranch.

Amend
2008.Aug.02, 09:40 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Unhappiness comes from having to move your stuff around Sad

My fingers, toes, knees, shoulders, pores and hair follicles hurt like hell after a rl move yesterday...
2008.Aug.02, 10:43 AM

It's a mixture of happiness, thus having 100 happiness left. You are still happy a little cause you are done moving. HOWEVER, your mind and body need to relax and heal. Meaning your happiness will go up over time due to move and body being healed Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.02, 05:30 PM

ahh, ok i get it, thanks, i didnt know you get the same price when you sell it as you did when you bought it, i got a mobile home now =D itl do me for now as im not using gym, i only attack and skill for now, illl start training at gym at around lvl 22
2008.Aug.02, 06:03 PM

Thanks for the opinions of others, and Shadow. Keep up the asking questions. You're learning something.

Fact: The housing rates fluctuate, so they will lower and raise with the way the economy works on here.