Downgrading.
2008.Aug.01, 06:17 AM
Downgrading.
I wish you could downgrade your house..Rather than sell it, go back to the crack house, then go about with buying a new house and lose every bit of your happiness. Other than 100 of course..At least you've got some semi-leak proof protection over your head. :oops:
2008.Aug.01, 10:18 AM

If you're "sharing" a house or need to do a downgrade and dont wan't the lost happiness, you should make the switch while you're going to away for a while.

Either that or just attack, attack, attack until you Happiness gets back to full.
2008.Aug.01, 10:56 AM

we should just be able to live with someone
2008.Aug.01, 10:58 AM

all pitch in a get an arcology mansion
2008.Aug.01, 10:58 AM

i hear you tommie, i had that yesterday for the bit before i left, i guess it was one of the only times i trained skills, did the same thing today, almost at level 1 skill, haha, and these guys are all like well i got level 5 on this and 3 on that. i almost got 1.

but yea you should be able to downgrade, i agree!
2008.Aug.01, 10:59 AM

I agree with tommi here.If you sell up from a villa and instantly buy another home your happiness goes to 100.If you know your going to do that then you wouldn't become depressed would you?
2008.Aug.01, 11:06 AM

Personally..I'd be stoked if I was living in anything but a crack house or shanty town. The moving would wear me out(Possible, small drop in happiness), but I'd be happy living in a nice house, even if the other one was nicer.

Edit: Not stroked. Stoked. Neutral Sheesh, Tommi..Indecency..
2008.Aug.01, 11:09 AM

you'd have a better chance of getting stroked if you were in a better house then a crack shack, unless you were the dealer . . . :roll:
2008.Aug.01, 11:10 AM

Yeah..The United Strokes of America.. lol
2008.Aug.02, 07:17 AM

could you guys fill me in with what your on about? why would you downgrade your house? my sqautters hovel works fine for me anyways lol