end the madness
2006.Oct.11, 02:03 PM
end the madness
i think its time to make a stand, every free man and woman needs to help, the elders who are so powerful that they can declare on every gang means that no other gang is able to get more members, also they gain respect from just normal attack training. It doesnt matter how strong you are, whatever level, whatever weapons you use you are just attack the nearest elder to you. You will most likely lose but its time to make a stand.

We will not just lay down to the onslaught. Its time to show that we all are free people, lose for whats right.

Just say to yourself,

I will not lay myself down to die, when i go to my grave my head will be high
2006.Oct.11, 02:16 PM

Bring it, I need the xp.
2006.Oct.11, 02:20 PM

Thats all the Elders want, they just want to be the most powerful and they dont want anyone else having any bit of power
2006.Oct.11, 02:23 PM

I think they just got tired of attacking in moderation and decided they might as well get some respect at the same time as experience. I think their should be a rift among the elite though, having the top 5 players all together just screws with things. there must be balance.
2006.Oct.11, 02:32 PM

I like it, gives us something to aim for. Ok, it might be unachievable. But be fair to them- the Elders do their best to help us out too. Chris has helped a lot of us get some major upgrades to our houses, and it's only fair they can play the game too...

I myself would love the challenge of creating a gang worthy of challenging the Elders, or at least working towards that.
2006.Oct.11, 02:34 PM

666666 Wrote:Thats all the Elders want, they just want to be the most powerful and they dont want anyone else having any bit of power

Thats not true at all 666666, you are now the most powerful person in the hospital....enjoy your reign.

You pound 666666 to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
2006.Oct.11, 02:35 PM

Oh boy, here we go...

Lighten up guys, we're just trying to have some fun. Some players seem to be playing along with it and having fun also. It's not like we are hammering people and trying to delete gangs.

And stop with the whole "Elders want to keep everyone down BS." Why would we want to play a game where no one else is powerful? What fun is that? I would like nothing more than for everyone to do what it takes to get powerful in this game, a la LostAngel and fading3, so we can have some competition.

Zenith has done a good job making the game progression slower at higher levels, so you guys should be able to catch up. So stop posting messages crying about this or that and start utilizing the tools the game gives you to get better.
2006.Oct.11, 02:42 PM

i give up, iv emptied my bank and turned all my credits into cash, when i get on and im not in hospital im selling my house as well. Its not like im giving the money away is it?

I know you have problems with me but leave FlyingCat alone, hes done nothing wrong. Why should his game be ruined just because of what i have done?
2006.Oct.11, 02:45 PM

will you send me the cash?
2006.Oct.11, 02:48 PM

nope, thats against the rules, im leaving so im not allowed to give people money, im just leaving the money on my person thats all, if you choose to mug me thats up to you. Im not going to break the rules, this game is the best of its sort i have ever played. I am not going to deliberately break any rules