end the madness
2006.Oct.11, 02:50 PM

666666 Wrote:nope, thats against the rules, im leaving so im not allowed to give people money, im just leaving the money on my person thats all, if you choose to mug me thats up to you. Im not going to break the rules, this game is the best of its sort i have ever played. I am not going to deliberately break any rules

dude, seriously tell me you aren't quitting because of me joshing around with you......i'll send you a stim pak to get yourself out the hospital.
2006.Oct.11, 02:50 PM

You sent 1 Large Stim-pack(s) to 666666
2006.Oct.11, 02:56 PM

im quitting for what i think is right
2006.Oct.11, 03:15 PM

666666 Wrote:im quitting for what i think is right

Boo friggin' hoo.
2006.Oct.11, 03:20 PM

Theres a couple things to remember here.

1. It's just a game, I think it's kinda funny that the elders are vs. the rest of the game.

2. Adapt and Overcome. No matter the situation, theres always an alternative course of action to provide you with a positive result.

3. What goes around, comes around. Karma is a mofo. Wink
2006.Oct.11, 03:27 PM

yea you just need to chill out, its only a game, who cares if you get attacked, thats whats supposed to happen, just attack someone 10 levels lower than you if it makes you feel better,
2006.Oct.11, 03:46 PM

Didn't mean any hard feelings, we just got bored. We like to play the game too. Smile
2006.Oct.11, 04:49 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:Oh boy, here we go...

Lighten up guys, we're just trying to have some fun. Some players seem to be playing along with it and having fun also. It's not like we are hammering people and trying to delete gangs.

And stop with the whole "Elders want to keep everyone down BS." Why would we want to play a game where no one else is powerful? What fun is that? I would like nothing more than for everyone to do what it takes to get powerful in this game, a la LostAngel and fading3, so we can have some competition.

Zenith has done a good job making the game progression slower at higher levels, so you guys should be able to catch up. So stop posting messages crying about this or that and start utilizing the tools the game gives you to get better.

Something needs to be done about the "can only attack at fair" thing so (masses of) people have a chance against higher levels. Otherwise there's nothing anyone can do about the Elders.
2006.Oct.11, 05:00 PM

I don't know about that. Because at that point, gangs become a who-has-the-most-players zerg force instead of a group of quality people. Trust me, while there are generally power in numbers, it's not always good for game mechanics. (play a few MMORPGs and you'll discover that)
2006.Oct.11, 06:25 PM

TheGeek Wrote:I don't know about that. Because at that point, gangs become a who-has-the-most-players zerg force instead of a group of quality people. Trust me, while there are generally power in numbers, it's not always good for game mechanics. (play a few MMORPGs and you'll discover that)

It would still take a very large amount to take them out and the alternative is what we have now. An invincible gang.