when at war....
2008.Aug.11, 03:22 PM

If i am right the moan here is about someone in critical being able to cause damage to your hideout and being protected from attack.That seems a fair argument to me.

The best way to solve it is players can only attack anything in a war if in fair/better. Done deal everyone is happy :roll:
2008.Aug.11, 03:26 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:If i am right the moan here is about someone in critical being able to cause damage to your hideout and being protected from attack.That seems a fair argument to me.

The best way to solve it is players can only attack anything in a war if in fair/better. Done deal everyone is happy :roll:
That WOULD solve some of the problem but then i don't like not being able to attack b/c of too little health AND being out of the hosp. If some guy wants to limp over to a hideout and help his/her gang attack it should be their perogative I just think the limper should be able to be throttled. Just my $.02.
2008.Aug.11, 03:51 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:allow me to summarize the arguments of the "i want to hit everyone" platform:

RAHHHRRR I'M TOO WEAK TO HIT THEM IN SERIOUS CONDITION, LEMME HIT THEM IN NEAR DEATH. THAT WAY 4 OF US CAN TAKE ON PUNISHER. IF HES ONLY GOT 7 HP, MAYBE THE 4 OF US CAN TAKE HIM DOWN AND GET 9 POINTS!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

MAKE THE GAME EASIER FOR ME

no your wrong. it actually had nothing to do with me being too weak to kill someone.

if you would kindly read my post again, i had the problem with the other person being to weak to be attacked, not me being to weak to hit someone.

um... i dont think u understood my point. if u werent trying to hit people in a weak weak state so u can have an easier time getting your gang points, then wtf were u talking about??

u want to b able to attack peeps in a very weak position, right? quit whining

yah what McCule said. it had nothing to do with gang points, i just didnt like the fact that he could hit my fort but i cant hit him. thats stupid. i didnt want the gang points, he was like a level 15 or something. i wanted him in the hospital and it couldnt happen because he didnt have enough hit points.
2008.Aug.11, 03:51 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:If i am right the moan here is about someone in critical being able to cause damage to your hideout and being protected from attack.That seems a fair argument to me.

thanks biff, thats exactly what i was saying.
2008.Aug.11, 03:59 PM

if youre disabled / injured, but are recovering, you can still aid your allies from a distance. i mean, you can defend while in the hospital. how about lets attack people in the hosp?

WTF THEY ARE REPAIRING??? OMG, RAID THE HOSPITAL. NO FAIR. NO FAIR. NO FAIR

i mean, on top of that, why cant people declare on hideouts that only have 10% HP? i mean, in war time they are still attackable. on top of that, they can still hurt you and do damage to you with a weak hideout. screw it, everyone should be able to attack your hideout when its below 50% and above 10%

ITS ONLY FAIR
2008.Aug.11, 04:01 PM

Good idea poptart! So, hows your sister? Razz
2008.Aug.11, 04:02 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if youre disabled / injured, but are recovering, you can still aid your allies from a distance. i mean, you can defend while in the hospital. how about lets attack people in the hosp?

i mean, on top of that, why cant people declare on hideouts that only have 10% HP? i mean, in war time they are still attackable. on top of that, they can still hurt you and do damage to you with a weak hideout. screw it, everyone should be able to attack your hideout when its below 50% and above 10%

ITS ONLY FAIR

Calm down man.Where are you on vacation? The looney ward? Take a chill pill.This is AL not the real world.
2008.Aug.11, 04:29 PM

my point exactly. its not the real world so quit whining about wars. they are fine. still not worth my participation, but an all out free for all makes me even less interested
2008.Aug.11, 04:34 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:if youre disabled / injured, but are recovering, you can still aid your allies from a distance. i mean, you can defend while in the hospital. how about lets attack people in the hosp?

ITS ONLY FAIR

Calm down man.Where are you on vacation? The looney ward? Take a chill pill.This is AL not the real world.

yah really though poptart, calm down a little.
all i am saying is i dont understand why they can do damage but not take it.
i never got into the problems with warring much less did i bitch about it. i merely stated my opinion and wondered what the rest of the community thought. it sounds like it may be close to 50/50 but i still think if you are at war you should be able to hit anyone if they can hit my fort.
2008.Aug.11, 04:52 PM

I do like the idea of not being able to attack hideouts unless you are attackable. Seems to be a simple tweak that wouldn't really alter much.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin