AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when at war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

buuddha

anyone is a target right? why cant you hit someone who doesnt have enough hit points? thats dumb. if im at war and i see an enemy with a broken arm, im still going to kill him. he is the enemy.

Promathia19

the best u can do is hit at serious. just deal with it, its how the game goes. does this also mean u want to hit ppl that are in Near Death status too?
Wow. That'd be awesome. I'd hit everyone that's in Near Death. XD!
If they can attack my hideout, they're within my reach and should be attackable.

Dresicos

I agree with McCule..if they're next to the hideout, they're within attacking distance..

buuddha

Promathia19 Wrote:the best u can do is hit at serious. just deal with it, its how the game goes. does this also mean u want to hit ppl that are in Near Death status too?

i think if we are at war i should be able to hit anyone.

if i cant hit them why can they still hit my fort?
agree with buddah. They can hit me, i should be able to hit them back
buuddha Wrote:anyone is a target right? why cant you hit someone who doesnt have enough hit points? thats dumb. if im at war and i see an enemy with a broken arm, im still going to kill him. he is the enemy.

In my opinion, AL should be a game base on strategies and ways of play instead of base it on Real Life.

There is an extra element into the game with the fact that we can't attack player who in a critical condition.

Player would chooise to stim out to get "Fair" health Condition and fight.
Or
Player can stim til 1 or 2 mins left in the hosp, to leave with "Critical" Condition. This brief period of truce can be used to prep for the next attack or a hideout attack.

I still think there can be more strategic element added.
allow me to summarize the arguments of the "i want to hit everyone" platform:

RAHHHRRR I'M TOO WEAK TO HIT THEM IN SERIOUS CONDITION, LEMME HIT THEM IN NEAR DEATH. THAT WAY 4 OF US CAN TAKE ON PUNISHER. IF HES ONLY GOT 7 HP, MAYBE THE 4 OF US CAN TAKE HIM DOWN AND GET 9 POINTS!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

MAKE THE GAME EASIER FOR ME

buuddha

abysmalpoptart Wrote:allow me to summarize the arguments of the "i want to hit everyone" platform:

RAHHHRRR I'M TOO WEAK TO HIT THEM IN SERIOUS CONDITION, LEMME HIT THEM IN NEAR DEATH. THAT WAY 4 OF US CAN TAKE ON PUNISHER. IF HES ONLY GOT 7 HP, MAYBE THE 4 OF US CAN TAKE HIM DOWN AND GET 9 POINTS!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

MAKE THE GAME EASIER FOR ME

no your wrong. it actually had nothing to do with me being too weak to kill someone.

if you would kindly read my post again, i had the problem with the other person being to weak to be attacked, not me being to weak to hit someone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's