AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when at war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Promathia19

yea.... im still against it
ZeonOne Wrote:I still think there can be more strategic element added.

there's another thing that could be changed.

If you battle someone and defeat him in a gang battle and put him in hospital for 20 minutes, when he gets out he will be in serious condition. Anyone can attack him in just 2 seconds. that is not quite fair. the attacker makes 2 clicks to attack his opponent while the defender has to do 3 to travel to another place, for example.

While gangs war each other, cops patrol the streets more often.

I think the defender must have a minute or 2 to get away from the hospoital and go to his hideout after he gets out of the hospital
alinutza Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:I still think there can be more strategic element added.

there's another thing that could be changed.

If you battle someone and defeat him in a gang battle and put him in hospital for 20 minutes, when he gets out he will be in serious condition. Anyone can attack him in just 2 seconds. that is not quite fair. the attacker makes 2 clicks to attack his opponent while the defender has to do 3 to travel to another place, for example.

While gangs war each other, cops patrol the streets more often.

I think the defender must have a minute or 2 to get away from the hospoital and go to his hideout after he gets out of the hospital
That's is why you can stim out anytime you like OR stim down to 1 minute left and come out in critical.
McCule Wrote:That's is why you can stim out anytime you like OR stim down to 1 minute left and come out in critical.

you cannot always stim down to 1 minute and you don't always are logged on when the wars starts.

I really think we should have some time to escape the hospital and go to the hideout. it makes sense for me. OR, have more pages that we can access while in hospital, like the explore link..

mudpies

So which is it, do you guys want all-time attackability or do you want time to stratagize your next move? Can't really have it both ways.
buuddha Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:allow me to summarize the arguments of the "i want to hit everyone" platform:

RAHHHRRR I'M TOO WEAK TO HIT THEM IN SERIOUS CONDITION, LEMME HIT THEM IN NEAR DEATH. THAT WAY 4 OF US CAN TAKE ON PUNISHER. IF HES ONLY GOT 7 HP, MAYBE THE 4 OF US CAN TAKE HIM DOWN AND GET 9 POINTS!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

MAKE THE GAME EASIER FOR ME

no your wrong. it actually had nothing to do with me being too weak to kill someone.

if you would kindly read my post again, i had the problem with the other person being to weak to be attacked, not me being to weak to hit someone.

um... i dont think u understood my point. if u werent trying to hit people in a weak weak state so u can have an easier time getting your gang points, then wtf were u talking about??

u want to b able to attack peeps in a very weak position, right? quit whining
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:allow me to summarize the arguments of the "i want to hit everyone" platform:

RAHHHRRR I'M TOO WEAK TO HIT THEM IN SERIOUS CONDITION, LEMME HIT THEM IN NEAR DEATH. THAT WAY 4 OF US CAN TAKE ON PUNISHER. IF HES ONLY GOT 7 HP, MAYBE THE 4 OF US CAN TAKE HIM DOWN AND GET 9 POINTS!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

MAKE THE GAME EASIER FOR ME

no your wrong. it actually had nothing to do with me being too weak to kill someone.

if you would kindly read my post again, i had the problem with the other person being to weak to be attacked, not me being to weak to hit someone.

um... i dont think u understood my point. if u werent trying to hit people in a weak weak state so u can have an easier time getting your gang points, then wtf were u talking about??

u want to b able to attack peeps in a very weak position, right? quit whining
He wants to be able to protect the fort. Gang points ARE a bonus but if that's an issue for the majority then Z could make gang points accuisitions 0 for hitting someone that's in critical.

biffbaffboff

Why not just have it that you can only attack a hideout during a war when your are in a fair or better condition. Sorted. :wink:
I don't like it. Lock the topic. Be done with it.

I wouldn't want to be attacked at near death. It'd be like Tyson against babies. Neutral
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I don't like it. Lock the topic. Be done with it.

I wouldn't want to be attacked at near death. It'd be like Tyson against babies. Neutral
Why would the topic be locked b/c you don't like it? It's being discussed. If you don't like it, don't read it. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's