when at war....
2008.Aug.11, 05:09 PM

Nice!
2008.Aug.11, 05:10 PM

Winky
2008.Aug.11, 05:17 PM

zenith Wrote:I do like the idea of not being able to attack hideouts unless you are attackable. Seems to be a simple tweak that wouldn't really alter much.

thank you!
2008.Aug.11, 05:20 PM

Zen its like this it seems Val click their fingers and you answer with a yes master
2008.Aug.11, 05:23 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Zen its like this it seems Val click their fingers and you answer with a yes master

calm down SK..

if you have a broken arm can you use a shotgun? or an axe which weights 5 kg ?
if you're near death or in coma, you can't actually be of any use to the gang.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Aug.11, 05:26 PM

WTF this is not RL this is AL.
2008.Aug.11, 05:31 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Zen its like this it seems Val click their fingers and you answer with a yes master

you should see the free END and special viking weapons she made us.

also, we get gang back up all the time without spending points! its amazing! we got level 23-24's beating 31's! lol
2008.Aug.11, 05:33 PM

alinutza Wrote:

calm down SK..

if you have a broken arm can you use a shotgun? or an axe which weights 5 kg ?
if you're near death or in coma, you can't actually be of any use to the gang.

If you're near death and in a coma from a shotgun attack, can you take a stim and get back to fighting?

This is AL, you should be able to attack in near death state, but there's a few players I'd like to catch with one HP and take down....

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Aug.11, 05:36 PM

yep got to agree with thrill there
2008.Aug.11, 05:37 PM

Why not just eliminate hospital time altogether? I just don't think it is fair that I should be taken out the game just because someone is using a better weapon or armo, is more active, has better stats or has donated more $$$ than me.

This game is just getting to be too unfair for me.