yay for new skills :D
2008.Aug.04, 08:51 PM

im happy just seeing some change.

zen and err, you guys rule.

thanks for the new skills!
2008.Aug.04, 09:16 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:lol. can anyone be happy for a second? Ridiculous.

Ush,

What is so great about the skills? I rarely post on the forums, but I just can't agree more that skills are rather lame. I don't know- I'm interested how you are still so interested to continue playing this game after the amount of days that you have been around. I am creeping on my 1 year birthday, and I am starting to get kind of bored with the game. I also know that I am starting to reach the point where in the next few months that I will reach my full potential because I am not willing to spend the cash that is required to play with the big boys.
2008.Aug.04, 09:17 PM

This is definitely a good addition. The variety definitely broaden. More fun, more strategy.

The down side is, you only get one try. If a player mess up the build, like, he went evasive all the way. Later on, he found out that he is having a tough time killing anyone.

There are no reset button in AL. Even if there is a reset button, it gonna be costly. Sad

Amend
2008.Aug.04, 09:44 PM

i actually like that about this game, no matter what, what you spent you time and energy on will always be there. who cares for the most part i woulda never spent time on skills until these resistance ones came around, now you can train resistance and keep using an axe or a shotgun or a pistol or whatever!

i think the new skills are way better then the weapon skills!

and also you know that you aren't gonna quit, just keep plugging away, and if you think you'll never hang with the big boys, then make sure you can crush the little guys
2008.Aug.04, 10:02 PM

"Crush the little guys" I like the sound of that. lol

Amend
2008.Aug.05, 02:12 AM

im not sure why people dont like the skills.
look at what they are doing for shadowgaurd, everyone always says the best crits come from shotguns and pistols, he is breaking 1k damage with a longsword.
these skills will make you stronger. you are wasting out on about 3 full trains a day to do them. thats not much compared to the 15-25+ trains a lot of people do a day. then you can do the skills throughout the day to help keep the happiness up instead of attacking and leveling.
seems like a win win win situation to me.
lol lol lol lol
2008.Aug.05, 02:25 AM

teamhood Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:lol. can anyone be happy for a second? Ridiculous.

Ush,

What is so great about the skills? I rarely post on the forums, but I just can't agree more that skills are rather lame. I don't know- I'm interested how you are still so interested to continue playing this game after the amount of days that you have been around. I am creeping on my 1 year birthday, and I am starting to get kind of bored with the game. I also know that I am starting to reach the point where in the next few months that I will reach my full potential because I am not willing to spend the cash that is required to play with the big boys.

What is so great about the skills? The skills are leading us closer and closer to customizable characters. We have careers and skills that separate us from each other. No longer is it JUST who has the best stats and weapons. There are many any more X Factors in the game.

I have been a max potential for a long time. I still enjoy the game, because you get back what you put into it. You say you rarely post in the forums? This does not mean your posting carries any extra weight. You not posting is just another reason you are not enjoying the game. Be part of the community, stay active, mail around, switch gangs. Many many things WE as players can do to change the game. When I left a top gang, it really boosted my playing and my character, leading to me to have more fun in AL.

I have met new people, and still talk to most of the old ones.

My fire for AL is more than when I first signed in for the first itme.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.05, 06:57 AM

The games also about the people that play, lets not forget that! Biggrin
2008.Aug.05, 08:02 AM

Ask and you shall receive....
2008.Aug.05, 08:06 AM

funny u should say that w00k could i have 10mill please lol lol .