yay for new skills :D
2008.Aug.04, 01:12 PM

This game is getting to a point where every character will be slightly different.

Really interesting.

Add a CRIME SKILL. THis would be the uber.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.04, 01:30 PM

like when stealing a sports car, higher ability to tell which car is worth more and stealing that instead of a measly $295 sports car?
2008.Aug.04, 03:06 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:like when stealing a sports car, higher ability to tell which car is worth more and stealing that instead of a measly $295 sports car?
I like this idea.
2008.Aug.04, 03:08 PM

Would the crime skill affect all crimes or affect specific kinds of crimes?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.04, 03:19 PM

that could be interesting... skills that improve each of the crime bracket- maybe not increase the maximum, but increase the minimum. Instead of doing a meth and getting 300-1400, each level can raise the minimum a bit, which improves the average without improving the maximum. Would need a little work to avoid getting a set amount at higher levels, possibly an equal increase in min+max instead... not sure. I like the idea of making your average stronger for sure, the difference between min+max payout has been brought up a lot.
2008.Aug.04, 04:54 PM

I'm with w00k, skills are rather lame and just an energy leach that impact the training and attacking regiment. If you don't do skills you will end up behind your peers.... I thought something useful would come out of Gang Points... I know something was added, but they are freaking lame.

Boring...
2008.Aug.04, 07:54 PM

i have only trained 1 skill level and feel that i'm not far behind at all. and it was military, now with these res. type ones i think i may start to train them skills as who knows what weapon you'll use next
2008.Aug.04, 08:05 PM

lol. can anyone be happy for a second? Ridiculous.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.04, 08:08 PM

I'm pretty happy. I just think it's lame that those new skills come at such a late date..
2008.Aug.04, 08:48 PM

I would rather see steady, progressive change, rather than a slow finite number of changes.

In 2 months it won't make any difference...