to all the self appointed police of al
2008.Oct.26, 01:46 PM

and now, the sin of Pride.
2008.Oct.26, 01:48 PM

mudpies Wrote:and now, the sin of FACTS.

Thanx
2008.Oct.26, 01:50 PM

no pride here just that i remmber when i was a low lvl and picked on, it did not feel very well, and at that time i had players i did not even know stand up for me, so i stayed around and now i return the faver to low lvls that was shown to me, if everybody would look back they was all picked on by somebody through out their life,"do unto others as you would have them do unto you", simply and easy to remember
2008.Oct.26, 01:54 PM

Hey SG good way to look at it and i was always taught do to these snitches before its done to you
2008.Oct.26, 01:55 PM

yeah biff, i wish my friends list had as many wizard nerds as yours does. congrats
2008.Oct.26, 01:55 PM

SG true,however being picked on back then was different to what is happening now.

There have been a few server attacks and now we have a player attack never seen before in AL history.These guys have one agenda and that is to cause as much trouble as is possible.Someone is funding these guys,sending them stims.It's not like the old days of I dont like you I will beat you up.

This is wreckless attacks on anyone.No-one under level 20 is safe.Its random and unjust.Its a totally different situation requiring different actions.These guys cannot be reasoned with,they cannot be paid off,they cannot be bargained with and they absolutely will not stop...ever...until AL is dead. (Terminator)
2008.Oct.26, 01:57 PM

My god are you really that paranoid? Take off the tin foil hat old man.
2008.Oct.26, 02:04 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:SG true,however being picked on back then was different to what is happening now.

There have been a few server attacks and now we have a player attack never seen before in AL history.These guys have one agenda and that is to cause as much trouble as is possible.Someone is funding these guys,sending them stims.It's not like the old days of I dont like you I will beat you up.

This is wreckless attacks on anyone.No-one under level 20 is safe.Its random and unjust.Its a totally different situation requiring different actions.These guys cannot be reasoned with,they cannot be paid off,they cannot be bargained with and they absolutely will not stop...ever...until AL is dead. (Terminator)

i agree bro it is diff now, but all we can do is what we have been doing and let all of al know why, if al is kept in the dark then we will start looking as bad as those that are doing it to destroy al or to give the game a bad name
2008.Oct.26, 02:30 PM

The problem with these guys is simple.They are old players,been around for a long time.At one time they were top dogs,best family (499's) etc.Then times changed.More player's came in and there power slipped away.They became exp cows and lost their leader's w00k and loki.They have nothing left now.They wont donate more to stay ontop,they wont integrate through a sense of loyalty to promises made to w00k and loki to destroy the game.They have lost everything they once had and have nothing more to offer.

They are bereft of any principles now.A shadow of bygone times,now long outdated and so far in the past no one will remember them.They have nothing left to offer,no-one fears them,care's whether they get fed jailed or not.There wont be an outpouring of sympathy from the general AL population when that time comes.They have now outstayed their welcome here.The sooner they are put to bed the better.
2008.Oct.26, 02:32 PM

lol the 499ers, xpats were never top dogs nor the best family except in their own minds.

Cue playajam

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
Thread Closed