Your enemy..... me?
2008.Jul.24, 12:20 PM

But you are. We've already proved that in a previous thread where you said you weren't a geek.
2008.Jul.24, 12:22 PM

got something against weird Al's?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.24, 12:23 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6791

Fifth post down. Third page.

Next.
2008.Jul.24, 12:24 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Two stupid people who should have been a cum stain on the sheets.

LOL, that's good stuff, Tommi.

These two assclowns aren't even worth putting on my Enemies List. At least my boring work day is slightly entertaining from all this.

Now seriously, go F yourselves and die from a slow, painful disease.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.24, 12:24 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Two stupid people who should have been a cum stain on the sheets.

good one.

at least i am not white and nerdy

what you like to act like spock on star trek now,yep he is diff a geek trying to be hard
2008.Jul.24, 12:27 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:got something against weird Al's?

Hot diggely dodge do YOU I LOVE WEIRD AL YOU my most beloved man DIE IN A HOLE with me by your side YOU I love you I want YOU

That last edit was the title from a song by the Kelly Family, which I believe most people here online today should listen to.

Druchii.
2008.Jul.24, 12:28 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:got something against weird Al's?

f**K YOU I LOVE WEIRD AL YOU frag DIE IN A HOLE frag YOU frag YOU

Oh my god..I just about spit up my drink after reading what this cum splotch has said..XD!!!!!
2008.Jul.24, 12:32 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:

good one.

very true my brother in arms, in thereal world hes probley shook as hell when hes on road, i bet ild kick his ass in the real world, stupid white nerdy hot man

Druchii was here

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 12:33 PM

So now we don't like white people?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.24, 12:33 PM

falkon Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:

good one.

very true my brother in arms, in thereal world hes probley shook as hell when hes on road, i bet ild kick his arse in the real world, stupid white nerdy hot man

You cant beat him up.

but you could beat up the bit's i left of him.
Thread Closed