Your enemy..... me?
2008.Jul.24, 11:58 AM

Yes, I should only take abuse.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.24, 11:59 AM

w00k Wrote:
falkon Wrote:i tryed this awhile back, but then i realised how some people in this game are very sad, low petty humanbeings that have nothing else to think about but the buff they have with you ONLINE,lol and no matter what you do some of them will never remove you from there list, trust me i know, jus look at my enermy list, i didnt do a thing wrong in three months and it only went down by about 8.. let them add you in there little sad list. infact be proud that they will remember you forever!!! while your chilling in some girls flat getting yours ;-)

Go F yourself.

no you fuck your self

wook is american (which means he is gay)
2008.Jul.24, 11:59 AM

come on now qwuetty might read this and we don't want him to learn new words his mom wouldn't be to happy to hear her little lover is learning bad words.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.24, 12:08 PM

not very smart ,but i guess he likes the hosp
2008.Jul.24, 12:15 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
w00k Wrote:
falkon Wrote:i tryed this awhile back, but then i realised how some people in this game are very sad, low petty humanbeings that have nothing else to think about but the buff they have with you ONLINE,lol and no matter what you do some of them will never remove you from there list, trust me i know, jus look at my enermy list, i didnt do a thing wrong in three months and it only went down by about 8.. let them add you in there little sad list. infact be proud that they will remember you forever!!! while your chilling in some girls flat getting yours ;-)

Go F yourself.

no you frag your self

wook is american (which means he is gay)
LOOoool! lol

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 12:16 PM

And another person who's mom should have swallowed..Those seeds were filled with something other than a miracle..
2008.Jul.24, 12:17 PM

They must be related. Two stupid Russians.

23995 MATH RomanSvyatoslava 8 139 Hospitalized by SHADOWGUARD.
16137 14kTriadBoy 21 104 Hospitalized by Marlo.

Don't they look cute together.
2008.Jul.24, 12:18 PM

calling wook gay,along with all americans...yea thats pretty brilliant.im sure your list will more than double now..
2008.Jul.24, 12:18 PM

Two stupid people who should have been a cum stain on the sheets.
2008.Jul.24, 12:20 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Two stupid people who should have been a cum stain on the sheets.

good one.

at least i am not white and nerdy
Thread Closed