Your enemy..... me?
2008.Jul.24, 10:34 AM
Re: Your enemy..... me?
qwertyuiopl Wrote:I beg all 40 people who have put me in their enemy list's.

What can i do to reedem my-self.

Remove me off your enemy list.

bro give it up and let it rest
2008.Jul.24, 11:40 AM

Just quit posting. in two weeks we'll probably quit hos you and you can go back to leveling.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.24, 11:41 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:Just quit posting. in two weeks we'll probably quit hos you and you can go back to leveling.

bUT IF YOU STOP HOSP'IN ME.

Then i will never get anymore free hospital food.

tonight we are having toast and bean's.
2008.Jul.24, 11:42 AM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:Just quit posting. in two weeks we'll probably quit hos you and you can go back to leveling.

IMO, it's posts like these that keep you in your present predicament.
2008.Jul.24, 11:46 AM

McCule Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:

IMO, it's posts like these that keep you in your present predicament.

He should join Val or maybe val should recruit him.
2008.Jul.24, 11:49 AM

Quote:bUT IF YOU STOP HOSP'IN ME.

AHAHAHHA you made a funny. Well you enjoy that food.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.24, 11:52 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:He should join Val or maybe val should recruit him.

Seems to me that DM has more then enough space for him, and to top it all off, DM even has a really crazy (remove space) kid that would just play so well togheter with him.

You could lick butter from knives, rub in each other with sand paper, the limits are endless with 2 possibly challenged kids around 15 filled hormons and self centered creativity.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.24, 11:55 AM

i tryed this awhile back, but then i realised how some people in this game are very sad, low petty humanbeings that have nothing else to think about but the beef they have with you ONLINE,lol and no matter what you do some of them will never remove you from there list, trust me i know, jus look at my enermy list, i didnt do a thing wrong in three months and it only went down by about 8.. let them add you in there little sad list. infact be proud that they will remember you forever!!! while your chilling in some girls flat getting yours ;-) some people forget its just a game and we are all here to have fun not hold grugdes

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 11:56 AM

falkon Wrote:i tryed this awhile back, but then i realised how some people in this game are very sad, low petty humanbeings that have nothing else to think about but the buff they have with you ONLINE,lol and no matter what you do some of them will never remove you from there list, trust me i know, jus look at my enermy list, i didnt do a thing wrong in three months and it only went down by about 8.. let them add you in there little sad list. infact be proud that they will remember you forever!!! while your chilling in some girls flat getting yours ;-)

Go F yourself.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.24, 11:57 AM

Druchii Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:He should join Val or maybe val should recruit him.

Seems to me that DM has more then enough space for him, and to top it all off, DM even has a really crazy (remove space) kid that would just play so well togheter with him.

You could lick butter from knives, rub in each other with sand paper, the limits are endless with 2 possibly challenged kids around 15 filled hormons and self centered creativity.

Piss off MOD Twisted
Thread Closed