Shotokan is attacking me for no good reason and i need help
2008.Jul.23, 04:59 PM

Mo you are dense. You are bringing this upon yourself. Now take your beating and shut your mouth.
You are also a level 21, being able to defend yourself is not out of the question.
2008.Jul.23, 05:01 PM

alinutza Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Can i see that list Marlo?

no, because it's black..

The Black List

Dissidence need to catch up on technology haven't you guys heard of interactive boards
2008.Jul.23, 05:02 PM

Weebay Wrote:Mo you are dense. You are bringing this upon yourself. Now take your beating and shut your mouth.
You are also a level 21, being able to defend yourself is not out of the question.

If i was you i'd hosp Dissidence's lower leveled guys. sorry guys. maybe then there stop as there guys are losing play time.
2008.Jul.23, 05:03 PM

my last mail to this guy . . . and sorry i thought i was done with this post but i got a new violin like him so i thought i'd play you the tune i sent his way.

Sender : Shotokan [12556] online
Date : 23 July 08 @ 5:58:23 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

th fact that you wanted half the credits and to pay less pissed me off

the fact that i said to mail me in game and you posted on the forum irratated me

i was happy that you got a good deal on credits i could care less mine were already gone

3:31 pm if thats how you conduct your business deals ild rather not do ANY transactions with you at all.. good bye

that right there is a FU from you to me in my books. and your lack of competance and common sense is what put you in the hosp and i will be doing so until i feel otherwise, you are my first hosp target ever so enjoy your time when you go to the forum and tell them you're an idiot and truly mean it i will stop til then i could care less if i get booted from my gang, hosped in return or whatever.

also a game mail will work too, and i'm not a big guy in the game i'm really still a nobody, and am pissed that you even tryed to soil my good name

cheers you little ****
2008.Jul.23, 05:03 PM

We spend A LOT of money on stims and nimbus....Don;t you worry one pretty little hair about our lower levels...
2008.Jul.23, 05:04 PM

Crazy, that is really not a good solution. That will usually only earn you more of a hospital stay!
2008.Jul.23, 05:04 PM

You have stronger members in your gang, use them or pay a hitman to help you but stop wasting bandwidth for no reason.

Good lord, what's with all of you in the last few days, all we see is whining and ***** at each others...

And that's directed all the threads and a lot of people, not just this 1...
Thread Closed