Shotokan is attacking me for no good reason and i need help
2008.Jul.23, 02:48 PM
Shotokan is attacking me for no good reason and i need help
I just got hosp by Shotokan [12556] all because i didnt buy his credets,

I mailed him asking him how much and then he said he sold them, then i found someone else that was selling them for abit cheaper and he got angry and started mailing me annoying mails, and when i said dont get mad because i found a better deal he hosp me, just a warning to the other players of AL that he doesnt know how to conduct business in a professinal way..i will never be doing ANY business with him again and i strongly dont recommend anyone else to.. that is all, good luck guys, take care and happy playing, peace

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.23, 02:50 PM

almost something along those lines told him to tell you guys the whole story, but come on how many times have i been the bad guy?

but yeap think and do what you want!
2008.Jul.23, 02:51 PM

you can always contact the Better Business Bureau if you feel you have been wronged!
2008.Jul.23, 02:53 PM

what a great day

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.23, 02:53 PM

Dang..
2008.Jul.23, 02:55 PM

You claimed to create AwakenedLands on a forum for people believing they are ninja gangsters. I personally don't think you can get hosped enough.
2008.Jul.23, 02:56 PM

dekarr Wrote:You claimed to create AwakenedLands on a forum for people believing they are ninja gangsters. I personally don't think you can get hosped enough.

wait, they werent really ninja gangsters? damnit...
2008.Jul.23, 02:59 PM

dekarr Wrote:You claimed to create AwakenedLands on a forum for people believing they are ninja gangsters. I personally don't think you can get hosped enough.

Can I get more on the story in in-game mail please?
2008.Jul.23, 03:00 PM

Shotokan Wrote:almost something along those lines told him to tell you guys the whole story, but come on how many times have i been the bad guy?

but yeap think and do what you want!
you winded me up with those annoying unnessary mails and then when you got a reaction you hosp me, thats low, and its making your gang look real bad, your a bully that picks on lower level players, would you have treated me in that way if i was a higher level ,NO!, its people like you that ruin the positive thing about this game, if i wasnt in the right i wouldnt have bothered posting this up on the forum but im in hospital for over two hours thanks to your senitive attitude, you need to learn how to take rejection instead of throwing a tantrum everytime you dont get your way

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.23, 03:06 PM

what is the problem with saying he made the game if anything zen and err should be happy because if it worked he has brought people to this game. its good and bad but so is everything .
Thread Closed