Shotokan is attacking me for no good reason and i need help
2008.Jul.23, 04:13 PM

Wait so this mook was saying that HE made this game?

I was pretty sure that i had???
didn't I??
2008.Jul.23, 04:14 PM

dekarr Wrote:He didn't even spell our bloody name right.

LMFAO lol lol lol
2008.Jul.23, 04:15 PM

falkon Wrote:i see, now you want to hosp me for speaking my mind, ok well if thats the case im going to not waste my time here since people that are lower leveled cant talk about there views without getting attacked by you guys, later
there is a difference between speaking your mind, and calling out my gang and some of it's members.
2008.Jul.23, 04:16 PM

can you please refrain from saying the bad family is crap or whatever they are good people in that gang.
2008.Jul.23, 04:18 PM

Weebay Wrote:
falkon Wrote:i see, now you want to hosp me for speaking my mind, ok well if thats the case im going to not waste my time here since people that are lower leveled cant talk about there views without getting attacked by you guys, later
there is a difference between speaking your mind, and calling out my gang and some of it's members.

The king has spoken thread closed.
2008.Jul.23, 04:20 PM

hmm king would be Err and queen would be zen so no the king has not spoken
2008.Jul.23, 04:22 PM

Coming soon, all mails untampered and real don't know how to screen shot but i don't lie and this guy is a fool i told him to add all mails into the forum as this is total horse pooh.

give me 30 minutes and everyone can leave this topic alone as it's an obvious cry for attention and to try to make a decent player look bad, and to the guy i hosped, don't know your name or care really to, look at all the bad attention you've drawn to me . . .
2008.Jul.23, 04:24 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:hmm king would be Err and queen would be zen so no the king has not spoken

it was a joke, shadowkid. now laugh Razz

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 04:24 PM

Shoto, I honestly don't think you have to post any proof of anything. No one really cared to begin with, this thread became a joke immediately.
2008.Jul.23, 04:27 PM

dekarr Wrote:Shoto, I honestly don't think you have to post any proof of anything. No one really cared to begin with, this thread became a joke immediately.
it always does lol

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
Thread Closed