where are these "special items for sale"
2008.Jul.18, 02:16 PM

Today is 'left hand friday', fyi.
2008.Jul.18, 02:19 PM

I thought is was "Both feet Friday"?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 02:22 PM

Marlo he ment masturbating as giving him a hand job.
2008.Jul.18, 02:49 PM

dude... u r funny as hell. lol

seeing as you are aware of a "masterbation lounge"... i think that you are well ahead in the masterbation game.

stick to developing ur AL game, Marlo. u do well in fantasy worlds... a real world encounter may be a bit much for you, judging by ur conversation.
2008.Jul.18, 02:58 PM

dombone76 Wrote:dude... u r funny as hell. lol

seeing as you are aware of a "masterbation lounge"... i think that you are well ahead in the masterbation game.

stick to developing ur AL game, Marlo. u do well in fantasy worlds... a real world encounter may be a bit much for you, judging by ur conversation.
This comes from the guy that can't type out "you" or "are."

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jul.18, 03:02 PM

dombone76 Wrote:real world encounter may be a bit much for you, judging by ur conversation.

I can assure you that a real life encounter with me will be just as comforting and cordial as this past interaction.

a/s/l?
2008.Jul.18, 03:26 PM

I'd love to meet marlo in rl for some "No Strings Attached" fun

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 03:42 PM

Anytime hot pants, just as long as you bring that big gun of yours... Wink
2008.Jul.18, 03:49 PM

Can we go over to Weebay's?

2008.Jul.18, 06:59 PM

Only if we go to Weebay's...