AwakenedLands Forums
where are these "special items for sale" - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: where are these "special items for sale" (/thread-4114.html)

Pages: 1 2

where are these "special items for sale" - dombone76 - 2008.Jul.18 12:03 PM

this searching can be a bit of a bother at times... so i apologize if this has already been addressed...

i read a reference that there are "special items" that can only be purchased with credits... what are these items???

also... perhaps i should write a different topic, but i will NOT lol... what can you use the referral points for OTHER than creds???

this is a great game Zen, which has my attention for damn near 18 hours a day... but some of this isht needs to be in a clear & concise manual written by YOU, the creator!!! i have enuf mysticism to work thru from the God of THIS world and the general forum of HIS game (the bible for my slower fellow gamers lol).

- grabtindy - 2008.Jul.18 12:13 PM

There are no such items I am aware of. The only special items are those that were won as part of a contest.

There is already a guide for newbs, I'd rather Zen spent her time coding and improving the game than writing a walk through for people too lazy to experiment themselves.

- Promathia19 - 2008.Jul.18 12:38 PM

provide a link as to where u saw this. i havent read anything like that before

Re: where are these "special items for sale" - Promathia19 - 2008.Jul.18 12:40 PM

dombone76 Wrote:also... perhaps i should write a different topic, but i will NOT lol... what can you use the referral points for OTHER than creds???

seems like u already have

- w00k - 2008.Jul.18 12:42 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:provide a link as to where u saw this. i havent read anything like that before

[Image: upl0689743680.png]

That's from the "Donate" page. I'm assuming the "unique items only available with credits" are happiness refreshes, energy refreshes and get out of jail.

- dombone76 - 2008.Jul.18 01:20 PM

wooooooooooook... what are you doing offering sensible opinions. you usuallly leave me in a state of confusion when i message you in game with questions lol (remember the question about wealth lol)

nevermind... that was loki. good point wook lol

- Marlo - 2008.Jul.18 01:41 PM

dombone76 Wrote:Oh my lord, the w00k responded to my post. Should I offer felatio or just sing his praises to the heavens. I wonder if he likes to cyber!!!

- Canosoup - 2008.Jul.18 01:53 PM

LOL

- dombone76 - 2008.Jul.18 01:54 PM

wow.... that was quite clever Marlo... funny even. keep working on those cool points buddy... u should have enough sex appeal to masterbate in a few years if u can keep that pace up!!! lol

- Marlo - 2008.Jul.18 02:06 PM

I inquired with google as to whether or not "cool points" were integral to this masturbation you speak of, as I am quite unfamiliar with both, and according to The Masturbation Lounge no such prerequisites exist. Do you have any sources I can refer to?